WR Alshon Jeffrey- Yes or No | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Alshon Jeffrey- Yes or No

In January I liked him, now I think he is too Mike Williams like.

I didn't mean in the 1st round.. Only a dumbass would draft him in the 8th pick, I'm saying with the 2nd pick or if we were to trade down and had 2 2nd round picks

He'll most likely go mid 1st round. I'm all for trading down to get him and picking up a 2nd in return.

I'm a Game****s fan. Seen Alshon play in many games, high school and college. Went to about 3 or 4 games this year and I did not like what I saw from him when he wasn't getting the ball. Poor effort. Especially after Garcia went down. Now with that said, if he puts forth more effort he will be great. Don't buy into the weight stuff. Rumors and lies. He showed up at the combine at 216 so there's that.

Not in round 2 .no way. As an FSU fan I was worried about him in the bowl game, but he was a non factor. Not worth a 2nd to me.

I'm a Game****s fan. Seen Alshon play in many games, high school and college. Went to about 3 or 4 games this year and I did not like what I saw from him when he wasn't getting the ball. Poor effort. Especially after Garcia went down. Now with that said, if he puts forth more effort he will be great. Don't buy into the weight stuff. Rumors and lies. He showed up at the combine at 216 so there's that.
Haha, your team name is offensive

Back
Top Bottom