WR Benn runs an "official" 4.36 at pro day | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Benn runs an "official" 4.36 at pro day

He's a guy I could get with at #43, certainly.

will he be there at 43? I'd pass out if he was, I live in the midwest and two years ago he looked incredible. admittedly, I didn't see much of him this year as I don't even remember iowa playing Illinois.

would absolutely love to have henne throwing to this guy. would be a big ten wet dream for me if I got to watch, henne to hartlin/henne to been all game long!!!

CK, who do you have rated higher, Benn or D.Thomas?

Demaryius Thomas. But, Benn isn't trailing by much on that one. I have BeyBey, Golden Tate and Regus Benn all clustered around one another in that second tier behind Dez Bryant.

We should get Bay Bay. Then pick up Benn or LaFell in the second. Then get Joe McKnight or Ben Tate in the third. And then maybe a TE like Jimmy Graham if he should fall in the fourth. Complete the offense. Then pick defense with the remaining 5 picks. Honestly, I like the 6th rounder Mike McLaughlin out of BC more than McClain for ILB. I like Boomakat, Marcellus Bowman for safety, and Roderick Rollins for safety spot out of BC more than many higly rated safeties. There is a ton of value with good scouting on defense at the bottom of the draft.

Boy, I don't think it's possible for me to disagree with so many things in such a short post. No offense, it's just we all see things differently I guess. Even the parts I agree with, like being positive on Mike McLaughlin, are subject to caveat because you said he's better than Rolando McClain.

I think this is good news...there is a better chance Demaryius Thomas will be there for us in Round 2, and I think Thomas is just a little better then Benn.

I'd be happy with any of the three at #43 overall, Regus, BeyBey or Golden. Honestly, what a selection of names!

We need a mike for Crowder's spot. McLaughlin is perfect, smart, athletic, ferocious. Check out BC's defense this year in points allowed, and check out their DLine against Bama's. McClain is not even close. He's a guy that stands in the middle of the field, and when the DLine opens the lane he gets garbage coverage sacks. His agility in space is inadequate for NFL.

Im all for him if he keeps us away from signing mediocre crap at WR (Lafell)

Always been a huge fan of Benn. I've always had him as a 1st rounder but would be ecstatic if we landed him in the 2nd.

is all a moot point...this is the year Parcells trows everyone a curve ball and picks Bryant at 12.

Ozzy rules!!

lets trade down with houston please an acquire another 2nd i think this guy is gonne be better than dez my dream draft is dan williams benn and jerry hughes then jimmy graham in the 3rd and we just drafted 4 starters or grab nate allen in the 2nd also or grab graham benn allen

will he be there at 43? I'd pass out if he was, I live in the midwest and two years ago he looked incredible. admittedly, I didn't see much of him this year as I don't even remember iowa playing Illinois.

would absolutely love to have henne throwing to this guy. would be a big ten wet dream for me if I got to watch, henne to hartlin/henne to been all game long!!!

I have a suspiscion that he'll go higher than most think. If the draft were last year and Benn came out, I don't think that anyone would blink if he were a top 15-20 pick. Dude is big, strong, quick and runs a sub 4.4. it's the same old story, but I wonder how much money Ron Zook and Juice Williams cost this guy. I just don't see him lasting until #43, and I don't think that top 20-25 is out of the question for him.

Back
Top Bottom