WR Combine on NFL Network Will keep updated. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Combine on NFL Network Will keep updated.

John David Booty?

...and I thought Syvelle Newton from South Carolina was pretty good.

Your gonna tell me Booty and Russell are equals?

Newton only played a handful of games at QB and is going into the draft as a WR. Hardly a top quality QB.

I'm not doubting your boy, just that comment.

I think Meachem is a better prospect, but Bowe is better than the rest you listed.

4.8 something. Way too slow, we have no use for him. We have a faster version in Marcus Vick.

I thought that too. I was interested in him coming into today, but after seeing him run. Lost all interest.

Damn. Syvelle Newton played how many positions in college?

Your gonna tell me Booty and Russell are equals?

Newton only played a handful of games at QB and is going into the draft as a WR. Hardly a top quality QB.

JaMarcus has a crazy arm. But I've been saying all along, one of the reasons he looked so good is because LSU's wide receivers were streaking wide-freaking @ss open all day long.

It was almost not fair.

JaMarcus has a crazy arm. But I've been saying all along, one of the reasons he looked so good is because LSU's wide receivers were streaking wide-freaking @ss open all day long.

It was almost not fair.

Oh I would agree, Russell wouldn't be getting half the hype without those WRs.

I'm not doubting your boy, just that original comment.

I think Meachem is a better prospect, but Bowe is better than the rest you listed.

Oh I would agree, Russell wouldn't be getting half the hype without those WRs.

I'm not doubting your boy, just that original comment.

No, I gotcha. With Meachem's 40 time today, I'd have to agree.

I was just looking retrospectively at college stats, and the fact that if Bowe didn't have two other top-notch WRs lining up with him his stats would have been better than any of the others listed.

That's all.

OOOOOOOOOOOOh. Something on the Dolphins!

Anyone catch what time its on?

the guantlet looks like it would be fun

:lol:

I've thought that every time I watch the combine.

...Man, I wish I could go get a 12'er of beer and just sit back and watch the combine all day today.
But I have to go do STUPID interviews for this story and then type up another story idea tonight to turn in tomorrow. God I hate school.

:lol:

I've thought that every time I watch the combine.

...Man, I wish I could go get a 12'er of beer and just sit back and watch the combine all day today.
But I have to go do STUPID interviews for this story and then type up another story idea tonight to turn in tomorrow. God I hate school.

My wife would kill me if I was drinking already. I might have to be sneaky. :D

Back
Top Bottom