WR Combine on NFL Network Will keep updated. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Combine on NFL Network Will keep updated.

I think they just said something about Bowe being in the 4.5, I could be wrong and meant Rice. Unless he was in the first group He did not run.

Dwayne Jarrett saying he will run a 4.4 or 4.45 at his pro-day
If he runs in the 4.4s during his Pro Day, he could sneak into the top 15 because that would disprove what many here, including myself, have said about him.

I think his stock just dropped just a tad. Gonzo in the second looks very possible for the Phins.

I always thought Gonzo before the 2nd was too high anyways. I'd rather have Rice or Craig Davis at #40 than Gonzo. But he should be a 2nd rounder.

If he runs in the 4.4s during his Pro Day, he could sneak into the top 15 because that would disprove what many here, including myself, have said about him.

I don't think he will be in the 4.4s

:lol:

I've thought that every time I watch the combine.

...Man, I wish I could go get a 12'er of beer and just sit back and watch the combine all day today.
But I have to go do STUPID interviews for this story and then type up another story idea tonight to turn in tomorrow. God I hate school.

Interviews...story...story ideas. Fellow college journalist?

DD will be a great writer for Playboy some day. He will be the sports guy in Playboy in a few years. Just hope he remembers me and gets me into those crazy partys.

DD will be a great writer for Playboy some day. He will be the sports guy in Playboy in a few years. Just hope he remembers me and gets me into those crazy partys.

Oh, so you are one of those who just reads Playboy for the articles, huh? :lol:

Good thread! Man my NFL Network went out like 30 minutes ago and it's ticking me off!:tantrum: All the rest of the channels are working, no idea what's going on :lol:

Good thread! Man my NFL Network went out like 30 minutes ago and it's ticking me off!:tantrum: All the rest of the channels are working, no idea what's going on :lol:

That sucks. I'v been glued to the tube sense 7 this morning. Had to work yesterday, so I was mad I missed that.

I always thought Gonzo before the 2nd was too high anyways. I'd rather have Rice or Craig Davis at #40 than Gonzo. But he should be a 2nd rounder.

Tell that to Kiper, he had Gonzo getting picked at 28 by the Pats.

You know it.

Are you broadcast or print?

Print. I have the unfortunate job of news editor on our weekly paper. As a sophomore, let's just say its a lot more work than I really want, but what you gonna do..

Back
Top Bottom