WR for next years 1st round pick???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR for next years 1st round pick????

MDolphins2003

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1) Roy Williams - My Pick Larry or no Larry
2) Reggie Williams - Great Game
3) Mike Williams - Palmer would love to see him in Cincy!!!!
4) Rashaun Woods - He might be Rookie of the YEAR!!!
5) Michael Jenkins- Great Size
6) Mark Clayton - Gotta love the last Name!!!
7) Braylon Edwards - Good Routes
8) Michael Clayton - Gotta love the last NAME AGAIN...lol
9) Lee Evans - Chambers and Evans I could see it!!!
10) B.J. Johnson - Sure would be better McDrops & Thompson
11) Ernest Wilford - I would be scared to pick him...Great Size
12) Darrius Watts - Yeah you know he has great hands!!!

Toss Larry Fitzgerald into the draft and you really have 5 great wr's.......

YES the Phins need a LT, LG, RG, C.........lol
But the WR's are just TOOOOOO GOOOD to pass on...

If the Phins land any of the TOP 10 they should have 2 really good WR's.....and a HB that can pound the ball..........OUCH!!!!

What do you think....?????
WR or LT with the 1st pick

OL.......Next Years HOGS!!!
1. Robert Gallery Sr. Iowa 6-6 320
2. Shawn Andrews Jr. Arkansas 6-6 345
3. Nat Dorsey Jr. Georgia Tech 6-6 330
4. Brian Rimpf Sr. East Carolina 6-5 315
5. Nick Kaczur Jr. Toledo 6-6 325
6. Tony Pape Sr. Michigan 6-5 315
7. Shane Olivea Sr. Ohio State 6-3 330
8. Wesley Britt Jr. Alabama 6-8 320
9. Travelle Wharton Sr. South Carolina 6-4 310
10.Carlos Joseph Sr. Miami (Fla.) 6-4 320
11.Antonio Hall Sr. Kentucky 6-5 305
12.Max Starks Sr. Florida 6-7 345
13.Jason Lenzmeier Sr. New Mexico 6-5 315

GO PHINS!!!!!!!

I wonder if the Redskins will trade everything away just for ANOTHER WR!!!!...LOL

If Woods, Clayton, or Evans is there.. you take him.

We need a RT those are easy to find late day 1. Get a WR early.

Knowing Wanny, we'll probably draft a CB or LB :rolleyes:

Maybe not. He has been a slightly different coach past few weeks.

By the way Mike Williams cannot go. He is a true sophomore.

I did not know that about Mike Williams....I thought he was ready..Sorry

It just PISSES ME OFF to see the PATS of all teams getting our 2nd next year!!!!

Man you could draft a OL, WR, S, OLB, DT, QB!!!!!

WHY THE DAMN PATS!!!!

My pick would be to trade up for R. Woods.......TRUST ME on this!!! PLAYMAKER!!!! He should be going from 11 - 25 by most mock drafts that I have seen.... ;)

He is damn good yes. But I say wait for Clayton or Lee.

R. Woods, L. Evans or either of the Clayton Boys and I will do backflips for a week. The Phins passing game would take a HUGE STEP FOWARD!!!!

Please Wanny if you are still here next season do not draft a OLB or CB with the 1st PICK!!!! lol

I hope we get Michael Clayton. I'm a LSU fan and he's a great receiver. Plus he's related to our very own Mark.

Hey I just Hope that Michael Vick does not Get Kevin Jones!!!! That would be scary!!!

They won't do that. Duckett will grab the role in the next couple of games to end they year. Falcons have way bigger problems than RB.

We could definitely use a WR. I would hope for Woods, Clayton, Evans, or Jenkins or even Edwards if he comes out. we won't get a shot at either Williams boy. I still am hoping for Philip Rivers myself. We need to get an early second round pick. I love the Prince BUT>If we do lose OGUN, it's the perfect year to do it with all the skill players out there this year. Washington could very well pull the chain on OGUN. They need a pass rusher, and Snyder loves taking RFAs. First and third would be awesome!!!!! We still have D-Bo, J Williams, L Williams, and Grigsby. I think we would be just fine. Then with Washington's pick we could definitely get a stud WR (maybe even Reggie Williams) and we could use our pick for Philip Rivers. In the third we could get an able O-Lineman and another LB. It would be very sweet come draft day actually having some good picks.

I don't see why everybody wants us to draft a LT this year. Wade has been holding his own this year and has been doing pretty good for a 3rd round draft pick who's been playing tackle for only two years and was just tossed into starting. In the the offseason, Wade can gain a few pounds and practice some more and become a quality tackle.

That's a given and getting a LT for the next decade in the third round is no joke. That move by itself may have saved this draft. Now if we had drafted Boldin and maybe Simms with the Whitley pick this draft may have revived our entire team. Instead we have a backup RG and injured LB, who was going to be a backup anyway.

Back
Top Bottom