WR in 4th | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR in 4th

PSU Cane

Starter
Super Donator
Reaction score
So we definitely need some playmakers....i'm looking at Nick Toon or Marvin Jones in the 4th. Both fit the WCO with their route running and hands. What does everyone think?

I think we need another corner as well. Shocked that Boykin is still on the board, but it must be his size.

I think so, there will be a few WRs available that we will be able to choose from that people wanted in the 3rd.

I'm hoping for Criner,Toon, Childs, Givens or Streeter at this point for a WR.

McNutt, Jones, Givins and Criner may all be available in round #4 and all have been linked to Miami.

Jones, Adams, Hilton, Childs, Toon, Wylie. There are a ton of guys left on the board. And Im surprised Boykin is still on the board as well...and Hosely

I like givens and jones.

everyone should also look at this kid from fresno state. I reallllyyy love his upside and think he would be a dynamo in our system; DEVON WILEY

I like givens and jones.

everyone should also look at this kid from fresno state. I reallllyyy love his upside and think he would be a dynamo in our system; DEVON WILEY

Scratch Hilton.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember reading that they liked Tommy Streeter. Haven't seen a lot of him, but his measurables look great. What's his deal? Why's he still available?

Back
Top Bottom