WR in 4th | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR in 4th

i keep hearing miami likes streeter and thats another no for me...a big fat no

I remember reading that they liked Tommy Streeter. Haven't seen a lot of him, but his measurables look great. What's his deal? Why's he still available?

He's raw. Not a great route runner, and fast, but not quick. Long strider. Doesn't use his size to his advantage as much as he should either, BUT he does have upside. I'm not sure he fits the WCO though.

I lost a lot of interest once Hilton was taken. That's theft. Many of the other guys are size/speed but nothing special otherwise. Hilton would have been a massive, massive upgrade over Bess and can also be used strictly outside if needed.

I could pay attention to Joe Adams.

I like givens and jones.

everyone should also look at this kid from fresno state. I reallllyyy love his upside and think he would be a dynamo in our system; DEVON WILEY
Yeah, him and a trade up for McNutt. I would be really happy about this draft.

if i had to choose between that toon guy jones and streeter i choose jones...all day long

but i hope we do better than that...that said if philbin is in on the wr decision lets hope he brings some of that same drafting prowess the pack has had at the position with him...give me greg childs or joe adams in the 4th...or devin wylie...

i also think the reynolds kid from iowa st who fits what the pakc does at wr is a late round pick for us

no to marvin mcnutt also...no no no

i forgot about criner...him also with wylie adams childs

givens brings a lot of what we already have in edmund gates...run 3 routes vertical threat...i look for something different

if i had to choose between that toon guy jones and streeter i choose jones...all day long

but i hope we do better than that...that said if philbin is in on the wr decision lets hope he brings some of that same drafting prowess the pack has had at the position with him...give me greg childs or joe adams in the 4th...or devin wylie...

i also think the reynolds kid from iowa st who fits what the pakc does at wr is a late round pick for us

I like Joe Adams, just worry about his size. The guy is less than 180 pounds. Childs just seems a big stiff to me, worry about his route running in Philbin's offense. Wylie is intriguing, very Wes Welker-like. I haven't seen a lot of film on Reynolds so i really can't comment on him.

I could easily see the Phins go after guys like Criner or Rishard Matthews in the 4th. Not my favorites but i can see it happening.

Available WR's I like:

Jairus Wright - don't know why no one is talking about him
Joe Adams
Greg Childs
Chris Givens

Aside from them, I'm fine waiting until the 5th or later for a WR.

Back
Top Bottom