WR in draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR in draft

krobis

Rookie
Reaction score
mostly because i'm from nebraska, but i think that miami could use a guy like Maurice Purify. He is a big bodied guy at 6'5" and ran mid 4.5. Not blazing fast, but with his size not bad. Also, he has really great hands. he should drop way down in the draft, if not free agency cause of some character issues. Thoughts?

I'm from Nebraska as well and I wouldn't touch that guy. He's in trouble more than he's out of it.

Not a bad talent and he lit up Talib when they played, but he's bad news.

i'm a little concerned about that too. Who knows what would happen when you give the guy a bunch of money. But Parcells knows how to handle trouble. Might be worth it in free agency.

Purify impressed me LAST year. I thought he would be very good but I guess that did not happen. I dont think his hands are that good but they are ok. Everytime someone mentions him, I think of that goal line fumble on the first play of the game vs I cant remember who. He caught a screen pass and as he was turning upfield, it got knocked out at the one yard line and they were down a touchdown like five seconds into the game. It was ridiculous.

Actually I picture Purify as inconsistent WR at the NFL level.

I'm really liking Arman shields.

Great speed. bit of a project but has potential.

Hardy will be a star in this league plain and simple, no way he falls out of the first round, I can't think of the last reciever that was 6'7 in the draft and put up the numbers he did in college

If Hardy is put in the right situation, with a solid quarterback, he'll be a top WR in the league IMO.

Actually I picture Purify as inconsistent WR at the NFL level.

I'm really liking Arman shields.

Great speed. bit of a project but has potential.

lol bit of a project? the only reason he may even get drafted is his combine. and still probably wont get drafted.

you have to admit it, the only reason your "really liking" or most likely even know about him is because of his combine #s.

lol bit of a project? the only reason he may even get drafted is his combine. and still probably wont get drafted.

you have to admit it, the only reason your "really liking" or most likely even know about him is because of his combine #s.

Well what made me like him was at the combine. So I went and looked him up and he kicked *** at Richmond.

Hey I give love to small school players. Since I don't have a ton of resources got to use the info to the fullest.

Hardy will be a star in this league plain and simple, no way he falls out of the first round, I can't think of the last reciever that was 6'7 in the draft and put up the numbers he did in college

If Hardy is put in the right situation, with a solid quarterback, he'll be a top WR in the league IMO.

they actually have him listed as 6'5 now, but i agree this guy is going to be a real good NFL player. There is a possibility he drops out of the first round, because of "character issues" he had in 2006. He has shown a lot of maturity since then so I think he will be a steal if he is there with the 32nd pick. there are also a lot of great players that will probably be available with that pick, its going to be fun seeing who we get!!

Well what made me like him was at the combine. So I went and looked him up and he kicked *** at Richmond.

Hey I give love to small school players. Since I don't have a ton of resources got to use the info to the fullest.

dont know about kicking ***. his JR and SR year combined he had 68 catches and 768 yards. agaisnt what should be lower competition. thats horrible. not close to kicking ***.

im curious why you would say he kicked ***. maybe you know something i dont. cuz im just going on stats.

Back
Top Bottom