WR in draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR in draft

I think the surprize pick will be Dexter Jackson out of Appy State. The guy seems to catch everything thrown his way, has blazing speed, and just flat out makes plays. His size is his only downfall, but he is thick bodied alot like Steve Smith (Carolina's). I'd like to see him in the 3rd or 4th round.

dont know about kicking ***. his JR and SR year combined he had 68 catches and 768 yards. agaisnt what should be lower competition. thats horrible. not close to kicking ***.

im curious why you would say he kicked ***. maybe you know something i dont. cuz im just going on stats.

Well he has had some injury concerns but I think his speed is what separates him from other WR. He has great acceleration and long speed, which will go a long way in the NFL. For where he played he did what he could do. What jumps out on you is 160 catches at Richmond. Not bad for being a speed guy. He doesn't have eye poping numbers but he has potential.

And camon you wouldn't want a product from Richmond Spiders?!?!

:lol:

Andre Caldwell in the bottom of the 2nd. Soft hands, cuts his routes short but hes a tremendous YAC kinda guy. He's very speedy but is very fluid in his motions. I really like him as our next slot receiver

Early Doucet drops to 57 we should snag him. We need a guy like him in our core. We got the big body guys in Kircus and Wilford. Now its time to get someone that has slipped in the poles a little in Doucet.

Back
Top Bottom