WR Malik Washington | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Malik Washington

PFF: Malik Washington is the most underrated receiver in the draft.

Would love to see him not just win the #3 receiver position, but to see him become a dangerous receiving weapon that forces opponents to worry beyond Hill and Waddle.

If he proves good enough (5'8 or not), he could be the 2nd receiver to Waddle's #1 when Hill leaves.

There is a big difference between a "massive hole" and "room for improvement".

How about massive room for improvement then lol. There’s zero chance anyone with a brain is okay with current guard and DT after Sieler situations…

How about massive room for improvement then lol. There’s zero chance anyone with a brain is okay with current guard and DT after Sieler situations…
It seems to me in this 3-4 DT/DE are just eating up blockers. They will attack with the LBs.

Gaurd is still an issue. I would also like another Safety and a WR. but Overal we seem pretty loaded in important positions

I don't see DT as a need. I have Seiler as filling the Wilkins role. And we have a ton of veteran, adequate level starters to fill the Seiler role. Not to mention that in Weaver's defense you'll have DEs and Edges that reduce inside on passing downs. I expect that we'll end up cutting one or two adequate starters at DT by the time the season rolls around.

Risner is a decent player bro but why is he still a free agent? If he’s starting caliber why didn’t someone scoop him up or why didn’t the Broncos resign him? I believe he was a Bronco but if he wasn’t then correct me but you get my point.

That’s what I don’t understand about some of you. The main part of free agency is over and I understand post June 1 and the cap that comes with it but if he was that caliber he would’ve already been resigned.

We have Tua at QB. We can’t have just “good enough” protecting him bc our entire season is riding on his health.
I suspect we have some "handshake deals" in place for after June 1st. Reality is that NFL vets often wait until late in the off-season to sign sometimes waiting for the right fit or for an injury situation to give them better leverage in a contract negotiation. Every year we see impact FAs signed after the draft and even during TC. Part of it is that the compensatory pick formula is tied to the draft. The other part is that sometimes teams have more money available after June 1st.

Chop Robinson and Patrick Paul are not developmental players. Just guys that can become even better with coaching and refinement. Robinson was an extremely disruptive force even if his sack total was low. Paul had an astronomically low sack rate over a 5 year span.

The two Washington WR's are top notch slot receivers. Both of whom will likely outperform OBJ or Boyd in that (only) role in Miami.

Sorry but a particular poster had me feeling like I needed to say this.

Chop Robinson and Patrick Paul are not developmental players. Just guys that can become even better with coaching and refinement. Robinson was an extremely disruptive force even if his sack total was low. Paul had an astronomically low sack rate over a 5 year span.

The two Washington WR's are top notch slot receivers. Both of whom will likely outperform OBJ or Boyd in that (only) role in Miami.

Sorry but a particular poster had me feeling like I needed to say this.
Agree.

While the term "developmental player" has no concrete definition, so what ppl actually mean may vary, to me it means a guy that needs a year or two of coaching before he has any business taking substantial snaps. IOW, a eufanism for "project".

I don't think that term applies here in any context.

I don't

Back
Top Bottom