WR Malik Washington | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Malik Washington

Goodness. Although I love the player in Chop, after the first couple rounds I got this feeling I was not going to like our draft this year. But I was wrong. I love it. They are just compiling players I love for the most part. Still think we have a big hole at guard with no answer but strictly players and value Miami has killed the draft.
Which is the whole point of the draft. If we would’ve drafted that center from Duke it would’ve filled a bigger need, but a much less talented prospect. That’s how fools draft, Grier ain’t no fool.

Goodness. Although I love the player in Chop, after the first couple rounds I got this feeling I was not going to like our draft this year. But I was wrong. I love it. They are just compiling players I love for the most part. Still think we have a big hole at guard with no answer but strictly players and value Miami has killed the draft.
I didnt love the Chop pick, but I have to say Im very impressed with what they've done since. Lots of value and everyone theyve picked so far can find a role!

Which is the whole point of the draft. If we would’ve drafted that center from Duke it would’ve filled a bigger need, but a much less talented prospect. That’s how fools draft, Grier ain’t no fool.

You still need a mix. You can’t expect to compete when you go into the season with a massive hole on the roster.

Dont know about body or tape comparison but his combine numbers- height, weight, speed, quickness are all comparable to steve smith jr. Even if he only ends up a qrter of the player smith was its still worth a 6th rounder. It would be nice to get a taller wr for redzone/goaline situations but he just fits what we do on offense which is all about separation and timing.

No problem with the player but did we need another WR under 5’10?

You can’t have 3 guys under 5’10 on the field at the same time. Where is the size for jump balls in the red zone when the field gets shrunk?

Mike or Grier or both I just don’t even know what to say. They have just completely neglected the interior of the OL.

Well look great early in the season when it’s still hot but come late when it gets cold and everything is on the line and you have to get physical… well get punched in the face and fold as usual.

I remember many on this board complaining last year late that we are soft and myself included bc we are. Picking RBs and short WRs with speed do nothing to help the interior of the OL.

The trenches are where this game is win. We take another little WR bc he can run and one pick later the Eagles take Johnny Wilson from FSU who goes 6’6 230. Yet people wonder why the Eagles are legit playing for SBs and we can’t even win a playoff game. Just smh

No problem with the player but did we need another WR under 5’10?

You can’t have 3 guys under 5’10 on the field at the same time. Where is the size for jump balls in the red zone when the field gets shrunk?

Mike or Grier or both I just don’t even know what to say. They have just completely neglected the interior of the OL.

Well look great early in the season when it’s still hot but come late when it gets cold and everything is on the line and you have to get physical… well get punched in the face and fold as usual.

I remember many on this board complaining last year late that we are soft and myself included bc we are. Picking RBs and short WRs with speed do nothing to help the interior of the OL.

The trenches are where this game is win. We take another little WR bc he can run and one pick later the Eagles take Johnny Wilson from FSU who goes 6’6 230. Yet people wonder why the Eagles are legit playing for SBs and we can’t even win a playoff game. Just smh
This offense requires wide receivers who can separate quick at the line of scrimmage. Washington is the definition of that.

Back
Top Bottom