WR Malik Washington | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Malik Washington

Go look at the Kamara comments. By far an away our best pick.

Theirs a reason the guards that are free agents are still free agents and that’s my issue. Tua has got to be protected at all costs or we are f*cked and it’s like Mike and Grier think well this guy off the scrap heap will be good enough.

We don’t need good enough protecting Tua and Tuas injuries have shown that. This game is played and won in the trenches and we’ve ignored it like we have 2 all pros waiting on deck.

Paul was a solid pick but it’s going to take time with him. We needed help right now. Not another clone of the 2 guys we already have.
You don't think a guy like Dalton risner would help our team more this year than any guard drafted after the second round? There's still options out there that would improve the team this year, arguably more than almost any guard drafted if you are just looking at this year.

The tall guy you mentioned in the post, however big he is, can't get open and was among the worst at separation in college.
I didn’t necesssarily mean we should have taken Wilson was just pointing out that Philly comes right behind us and takes a guy with size.

Also Wilson is a player I’m very familiar with as I live in ACC country and I agree he’s probably not a great fit for Tua but again was just pointing out how smart the Eagles are and that’s after they fleeced us again on a 3rd round pick for us to take a friggin tailback.

You don't think a guy like Dalton risner would help our team more this year than any guard drafted after the second round? There's still options out there that would improve the team this year, arguably more than almost any guard drafted if you are just looking at this year.
Risner is a decent player bro but why is he still a free agent? If he’s starting caliber why didn’t someone scoop him up or why didn’t the Broncos resign him? I believe he was a Bronco but if he wasn’t then correct me but you get my point.

That’s what I don’t understand about some of you. The main part of free agency is over and I understand post June 1 and the cap that comes with it but if he was that caliber he would’ve already been resigned.

We have Tua at QB. We can’t have just “good enough” protecting him bc our entire season is riding on his health.

Risner is a decent player bro but why is he still a free agent? If he’s starting caliber why didn’t someone scoop him up or why didn’t the Broncos resign him? I believe he was a Bronco but if he wasn’t then correct me but you get my point.

That’s what I don’t understand about some of you. The main part of free agency is over and I understand post June 1 and the cap that comes with it but if he was that caliber he would’ve already been resigned.

We have Tua at QB. We can’t have just “good enough” protecting him bc our entire season is riding on his health.
Because the draft will fill some of the holes on your team but you don't know which ones until it's over. You'll see plenty of guys sign over the next few months that will play quality snaps in 2024 for their new team.

Maybe the dolphins had their eyes on certain guys that didn't fall to them and their backup plan was to sign some of these FAs if that's what happened. I expect Beckham to sign this month and wouldn't be surprised if we sign a OG as well. You fill your roster out through the draft, hopefully by BPA, and then you fill any remaining holes after the draft with solid stop-gap veterans that can come in and contribute.

I don’t understand how we got this kid where we did

There has to be a flaw somewhere I ain’t seeing

Literally size and long speed. I’m not sure the tape shows his 4.4. I think he plays fast but he’s not an over the top guy burner imo. But either way I thought he was long gone when his name came up. I thought he was for sure round 2-3.

Favorite pick this year for me. I think he’s got an instant impact skill set.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Jeez. I live in Charlottesville and didn't see a single UVA game this year. Let's just say we didn't have a good team. Especially at QB. Hopefully we got a good athlete?

I do still run on the track that Herman Moore (you have to be old to know him!) set a few records on. They've all been broken in recent years, but he does still have the U high jump record. #PointlessTrivia

I had Washington rated higher than Coleman and Corley.

I was thinking more of a big, complementary player like Wilson or Rice, but Washington is good, an outstanding value, and his tackle-breaking, the way he catches the ball, and where he'll get a lot of touches does complement Hill and Waddle. He is a different style of player. He's just small like them, which is kinda hilarious.

Like Waddle and Hill... slots and Z routes.

That's the problem with our passing offense currently... no size at all.

Again... I don't hate the player. I hate the lost opportunity to expand on what we do.
Wrong

What’s wrong with our offense is that we should run more and when we pass, don’t rely on one guy in Hill

Heh!

Love posts that start out with WRONG.
Sorry that I had to burst your bubble

Statement still stands

McD needs to look in the mirror and create an spread the ball around offense and not be cuckolded by Hill

Back
Top Bottom