WR Tahj Washington | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Tahj Washington

IMO forget WR. We need to be thinking more along the lines of safety/OG/DT in free agency
I mean that applies to everyone regardless of situation... The draft is about assigning cheap contracts to high value positions and use those savings to get great players cheap on low value positions in free agency. easy game.

Let's say it together now...... WE DONT NEED ODELL BECKHAM JR
Disagree.

I see Malik and Tahj as competition for Cracraft and Berrios’s roster spots and/or preferred practice squad options to hold onto in case of injuries, not legit WR3 options. And it’s clear the staff isn’t enamored with Ezukanma.

We still need a quality WR3.

Disagree.

I see Malik and Tahj as competition for Cracraft and Berrios’s roster spots and/or preferred practice squad options to hold onto in case of injuries, not legit WR3 options. And it’s clear the staff isn’t enamored with Ezukanma.

Odell is not longer a quality WR tho.
1000011177.jpg

Hes injured all the time, hes gotten slower, year over year.

If you want another wideout I can understand that. But I don't understand why it's Odell.

Hes gonna want alot of money to sit on the bench. Hes gonna get hurt if he does see the field and he's old. He offers you nothing in the future.

Other much better FA options.

Hunter Renfrow
Tyler Boyd
Dj Chark

All these guy make more sense than Odell, they are younger, faster and might be around longer than a year.

Disagree.

It is premature but if signing OBJ, Renfrow, Boyd etc. means Tahj gets exposed to poaching, would it still be worth the speculative upgrade? I could understand better if Tahj was sitting behind one or more taller receivers, where him stepping in requires some significant changes to playcalling. But when your two top starters and 3 of the reserves are all 5'10" or shorter and more quick/speedy than physical it might be a case of sticking with what we know for simplicity's sake. Even in the red zone i am not sure size matters as much as quickness and good hands when your QB excels with anticipation.

Odell is not longer a quality WR tho.
View attachment 169909
OBJ hasn't done much the last 3 years.

Either Tahj or Malik as Rookies (or both), should be able to give you 30 REC / 400 YDS - without the larger contract of OBJ.

Certain guys are ready to be WR3 day 1....see Devon Bess who was 54 REC / 554 YDS in Season 1.

Back
Top Bottom