WSVN 7 reports.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WSVN 7 reports..

DolFan31

aka FinSane
Reaction score
..Sam Madison bolted reporters before anyone could ask him anything.

They also said Todd Perry, Derrius Thompson, and Brian Griese are likely gonners. O-Gun and Todd Wade are in the next catagory as both are RFA.

Drew Rosenhaus is a spaz.

They report that Marino could have some involvement with the club in the near future.

Originally posted by DolFan31
..Sam Madison bolted reporters before anyone could ask him anything.

They also said Todd Perry, Derrius Thompson, and Brian Griese are likely gonners. O-Gun and Todd Wade are in the next catagory as both are RFA.
You are correct about Ogunleye's status, but I'm pretty sure Todd Wade will be an unrestricted free agent (and my two cents are let him walk).

What else did they say?? Was it Drew's Views or just WSVN sportswrap??

It was Drew's views. I didnt catch all of it. They seem to be rehashing what we already assume that we will have a GM next year and it might be Randy Mueller and that Wanny will stay. They said Jay is likely to return as a backup.

Jay = backup.....he was approached in October about this. Reduced salary.

Ya pretty much. Drew also said our cap situation is goign to be good as long as we dump the salaries of Griese and Perry,probably Ruddy and maybe someone on D(TimBo?).

Re: Re: WSVN 7 reports..

Originally posted by Maggot Brain

You are correct about Ogunleye's status, but I'm pretty sure Todd Wade will be an unrestricted free agent (and my two cents are let him walk).

You are correct. Wade's contract was for 4 years which makes him an UFA. RFA only applies to players 3 years or less (ie: Seth McKinney).

Ya pretty much. Drew also said our cap situation is goign to be good as long as we dump the salaries of Griese and Perry,probably Ruddy and maybe someone on D(TimBo?).

:rofl:

Feilder a back up? To who?

It's real easy to say Jay sits the bench next year if he is still on the team, it's another to find someone better to stand behind center.

If Jay is on the roster next year, Jay will be the man again. Especially if Wanny is back.

Better to hope that the new GM works out a trade...

Take Drew with a grain of salt on how we'll handle our cap sitch. He has a direct financial interest in which players are kept or released. I'm not certain that Drew always tells the unbiased truth. I just... don't... know.

Drew Rosenhaus is a spaz.

They report that Marino could have some involvement with the club in the near future.

can you imagine DM as our QB coach? i'm willing to bet he and rivers (who i'm praying we draft) would be a great duo because they have a similar style.

Clump just go away. You offer nothing to the discussions here and only stick around to try and bring the team down with thoughts of cap doom.

How many times do you have to say it and be proven wrong that we'll be just fine with the cap and once again be a good team. (10-6 is a good team especially with two missed kicks from 12-4)

The Bills suck and now have an expensive QB who couldn't start for the Phins.

Back
Top Bottom