WTF? Ogunleye may seek trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTF? Ogunleye may seek trade

"I wouldn't call the fins cheap. They spent a boatload for Feely and Fiedler."

ouch... that stings. because it's true. i would like to keep the guy around, but to do so means not being able to do much of anything else this offseason FA wise. and there is that little OL issue we are trying to deal with.

Hey drew the guy had one good year and now he wants to be payed like Kearse, sorry but it aint happening have him sit out the year, i would never lower the first and third for him because that is the price, pay it or wait till we got the oline intact then talk to the team. The problem is you shot your mouth off and nobody wants OGUN at the price he has so he sitting and stewing saying were is the money man and no NFL team wants him at the current price TOUGH S----

Yeah if he holds out he's still a RFA next year again and we'll do the same thing to him.

Bottom line, we WILL get a 1st rd pick for him or nothing. Get over it Drew.

Originally posted by justafan
I wouldn't call the fins cheap. They spent a boatload for Feely and Fiedler.

Well, we had to pay Fiedler after the way he's dominated the Bills!:lol:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Pay the man ya cheap bass-turds ;)

Seriously, I think Drew is overplaying his hand. As RH has said, Miami holds all the cards.

Bills offer:

Swap of #1's, DE Ryan Denney :up:

Roy Williams! :woot:

Originally posted by Mindwarp
Drew Rosenhouse = Cancer for the NFL

Love him or hate him, he's one of the best in the business if not THE best.

Please no Ryan Denney, any DE on our roster even Flemons is better than him.

Originally posted by justafan
I wouldn't call the fins cheap. They spent a boatload for Feely and Fiedler.

Not nearly as much as you are paying a QB who can't move and is flat horrible, and a running back with one leg who will never be what he could have been.

Phinman he's saying a fact. He was insulting anyone, why are so many Dolfans quick to fire back with posts like that?

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Love him or hate him, he's one of the best in the business if not THE best.

I agree. He's really good. And I don't dislike him as an agent. He's reasonable. His draft picks typically sign quickly. And the Dolphins like dealing with him because he's local and they can get alot of business done in one sitting (since he represents so many Dolphins).

He's not a cancer.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Yeah if he holds out he's still a RFA next year again and we'll do the same thing to him.

Bottom line, we WILL get a 1st rd pick for him or nothing. Get over it Drew.

He'd be a UFA next year.

Sorry, i missed the if he holds out part!!

Drew and Ogun don't have to read between the lines. The bold print says it all. The two most serious teams (Seahawks, Eagles) went in another direction -vs- giving a 1st and 3rd.

That says it all. The leverage is gone for this year. If he has a monster year again, he will be paid huge.

Originally posted by gunn34
Drew and Ogun don't have to read between the lines. The bold print says it all. The two most serious teams (Seahawks, Eagles) went in another direction -vs- giving a 1st and 3rd.

That says it all. The leverage is gone for this year. If he has a monster year again, he will be paid huge.

Which is good for us in that their 1st rnd picks are after ours anyway. There are more teams needing DE and the Skins #5 looks real good. ;)

Also Rosenhaus USUALLY does not advise his clients to hold out, so you have to at least like that.

Anyway, are we talking about TRADING Ogunleye? Oh my...:foundout:

I hope those storm trooper "Ogunleye CAN'T BE TRADED!!!" people aren't around...

Let him sit out then he makes nothing. So I wouldnt count on him sitting out. Just like we need to be patient on getting lineman he needs to be patient about his contract.

Back
Top Bottom