wtf? Sean Salisbury says Wannstedt should get a contract extention now! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wtf? Sean Salisbury says Wannstedt should get a contract extention now!

Semedi

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
On ESPN sportscenter right now... discussing the injuries and Dolphin's offseason... Sean Salisbury makes the comment that Wannstedt is going to have to have the coaching year of his lifetime. He goes on further to say that due to all these circumstances in the Dolphins offseason, Huizenga should give him a contract extension right now. Ugh wtf, don't do this to us :fire:

BAHAHAHAHHA! That would complete the Offseason tri...erm... Quint....errr... Octfecta?

Semedi said:
On ESPN sportscenter right now... discussing the injuries and Dolphin's offseason... Sean Salisbury makes the comment that Wannstedt is going to have to have the coaching year of his lifetime. He goes on further to say that due to all these circumstances in the Dolphins offseason, Huizenga should give him a contract extension right now. Ugh wtf, don't do this to us :fire:
:confused2:escape:

I just checked the calendar... nope it's not April 1st. These guys must me off their meds. I pray this does not happen!

Semedi said:

:roflmao:

Salisbury is another ESPN ANALyst that has little or NO credibility !!

I take everything this guy states with a very large grain of salt ....

:goof:

Marino1983

fairbanksb said:
We failed to score in the scrimmage. :shakeno:
Okay, where's the freakin' emote that blows his own head off?!?! This truely is the worst pre-season in the history of all sports!

go fins... :cry:

Salsbury completely stunk as a player and has now found something that he is even worse at !!!!!!!!!!!! NFL Analyst..............

he didnt say we should give him an extension, he said if we make the playoffs than he should get an extension for some joke of a time period.

Phantom said:
Salsbury completely stunk as a player and has now found something that he is even worse at !!!!!!!!!!!! NFL Analyst..............

I love it. After the last two days and all that has happened, finally something that gave me a good laugh. :roflmao:
Thank a lot man. :) How true, how true!

Spector said:
he didnt say we should give him an extension, he said if we make the playoffs than he should get an extension for some joke of a time period.
:whew:

I about had an aneurysm when I read the posters version.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Uhh, didn't the Titans look really bad in their scrimmage against us last year?

I don't think I have to tell you how the regular season game panned out.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Uhh, didn't the Titans look really bad in their scrimmage against us last year?

I don't think I have to tell you how the regular season game panned out.
True but, if I remember correctly, they at least scored once. I know, I know... I will come around and be rooting again. This offseason is just sending me through so many emotions, that I just can't contain them. I'm just dumbfounded!

Back
Top Bottom