wtf? Sean Salisbury says Wannstedt should get a contract extention now! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wtf? Sean Salisbury says Wannstedt should get a contract extention now!

I saw that Salisbury bit too.

He said something like......."If you take an 11 win team and take away a 1700-1800 yard RB then you're like an 8-8 team"

And with the loss of Boston he said you'd be worse than that abd wouldn't even get a sniff of the playoffs.

He assumed Seau and other veterans would play hard for Dave, but it'd be too much to overcome.

"Put a fork in them. They're done."

I'll go on record now and say I think Dolphins win 10 games or more this season without Ricky, and without Boston. Why?..... Because we did it last year without Boston and Ricky didn't play at any unbelieveable or unreplaceable level.
Our defense will be better IMO and Travis & Sammy will get it done at RB. I think McMike and Chambers will have a better year as well.

We did not score? so what we are done? what about the Morris run shown on espn news, he ran past everyone and stopped? Obviously scoring isnt the main goal.

DOLFANMIKE said:
I'll go on record now and say I think Dolphins win 10 games or more this season without Ricky, and without Boston. Why?..... Because we did it last year without Boston and Ricky didn't play at any unbelieveable or unreplaceable level.
Our defense will be better IMO and Travis & Sammy will get it done at RB. I think McMike and Chambers will have a better year as well.
:roflmao:

PatsWin2002 said:
I saw that Salisbury bit too.

He said something like......."If you take an 11 win team and take away a 1700-1800 yard RB then you're like an 8-8 team"

And with the loss of Boston he said you'd be worse than that abd wouldn't even get a sniff of the playoffs.

He assumed Seau and other veterans would play hard for Dave, but it'd be too much to overcome.

"Put a fork in them. They're done."

Hmmm. Salisbury said that?

Then it can be assumed that by adding a 1,700-1,800 yard rusher to an 11 win team, the team should be put over the top.

Ooops. That's what happened in 2002. The 11 win Miami Dolphins added Ricky Williams, and their win total actually dropped to 9.

Semedi said:
On ESPN sportscenter right now... discussing the injuries and Dolphin's offseason... Sean Salisbury makes the comment that Wannstedt is going to have to have the coaching year of his lifetime. He goes on further to say that due to all these circumstances in the Dolphins offseason, Huizenga should give him a contract extension right now. Ugh wtf, don't do this to us :fire:
:beerbang:

That would be the bullet in the gun that a Dolfan is holding to his head. For the well being of all of you I hope this doesnt happen (right now).

rickeyrunsover said:
We did not score? so what we are done? what about the Morris run shown on espn news, he ran past everyone and stopped? Obviously scoring isnt the main goal.

I'm really starting to like this Morris cat. It seems his legs never stop moving, and has good power. Where did this guy come from again????

I just hope all the media idiots continue to diss the Dolphins and underestimate our chances this season. It will make good bulletin board fodder for Dave to post.
It can only help fire up the team to go prove them all wrong. An 'us against the world' mentality

He said if the DOLPHINS MADE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS that he should get a contract extension. Not Now.

Back
Top Bottom