WTF was the medical staff thinking? (WADE) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTF was the medical staff thinking? (WADE)

TerryTate said:
Another point is that detroit's style of basketball would take almost any arena out of rhythm if the pistons are executing...

Maybe but you have won 2 of the 3 at home and the 3rd was close in the 4th. It had better be crazy tonight b/c if it can't get crazy for a Game 7 then there's no hope.

as far Heat-Knicks at Miami Arena. There were also a ton of Knick fans there so that negated somke of the noise but it was much smaller so it did get louder in there than the current home.

There's never any atmosphere in professional sporting events in Miami.

People have "better things to do." :rolleyes:

nyjunc said:
Maybe but you have won 2 of the 3 at home and the 3rd was close in the 4th. It had better be crazy tonight b/c if it can't get crazy for a Game 7 then there's no hope.

as far Heat-Knicks at Miami Arena. There were also a ton of Knick fans there so that negated somke of the noise but it was much smaller so it did get louder in there than the current home.

The third game was close? :lol:

Crisis said:

and of course...you have probably never been to a game down here.... :rolleyes:

Crisis said:

I agree somewhat w/ that but when I was down there for the Jets-Phins Sun Night Game in '98 the place was as loud as I had ever heard a building. I remember Jimmy Johnson was asking the fans to be loud and they were and the place was filled w/ Jet fans, at least 30% Jet fans. I was impressed but apparently it's not like that all the time.

Section126 said:
The third game was close? :lol:

I said they won 2 of 3 at home and the 3rd game(not Game 3, just the other game they played at home where they lost) was close.

nyjunc said:
I said they won 2 of 3 at home and the 3rd game(not Game 3, just the other game they played at home where they lost) was close.

Game one you mean? okay....gotcha

The Heat are going down tonight I think. Without Wade 100 percent I can't see them winning. But like they say, "that's why they play the games!"

Heat will win regardless! Shaq will lead the crew to victory no matter what happens to Wade or not.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The Heat are going down tonight I think. Without Wade 100 percent I can't see them winning. But like they say, "that's why they play the games!"

Wade will be fine.....and so will the Heat.....so your hate has to wait till the Spurs series....to finally get paid off.

We should let Section have the final post in this thread since he guaranteed victory like it was a slam dunk for the Heat!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
We should let Section have the final post in this thread since he guaranteed victory like it was a slam dunk for the Heat!

I posted already.

Back
Top Bottom