WVDolphan and I can't be alone on this | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan and I can't be alone on this

I would rather have my balls eaten off by a diseased badger than see Tom Brady in another Superbowl.

Who else is rooting hard for the Patriots next Sunday? If the Ravens make it to the Superbowl, it'll be non-stop Ray Lewis talk for two weeks straight. I can't stand him and his over the top, preachy demeanor.

Just retire and go away.

Non-stop Lewis talk or non-stop Brady/Belichick talk? Pick your poison.

You're out of your ****ing mind.

Not only am I rooting for Ray Lewis as a Canes fan, I will NEVER ROOT FOR THE PATS!!!!!

Personally, I'm looking forward to the Matty Ice or the Niners making Ray their bitch.

i'd rather stab my eyes out with a screwdriver than cheer for Darth Brady and Sith Lord Bellichek.SHAME ON YOU for even suggesting it

I don't care if there is a team full of thugs, if they are going up against a AFC East team I'm rooting for them. **** the Bills, **** the Jersey Circus and damn straight ****ing **** off to Tom **** off Brady and the Pats.

F*** the Pats. Hope the Ravens smash them.

Here's to hoping the Ravens don't shafted like last yr. After some thought, the chart below shows my preferences for what may be.

prefAFC repNFC RepI'll root for
1BaltimoreSFRavens
2BaltimoreAtlRavens
3NESFNiners
4NEAtlFalcons

The added bonus of the Ravens winning it all is rubbing it in the noses of all the whiney clueless stealer fans... and they are legion.

I would rather hear about how great Ray Lewis is then to hear about how Tom Brady is the "GOAT". If Ray Lewis ever stabs another person i hope its Tom Brady
ok, i'm not for anything like this but I still laughed.

Hate Lewis dance, love how pats are a dynasty, jealous of both organizations so because of wanting to watch some exciting football unlike Miami I'm rooting for NE.

Root for the patsies? Are you people serious?

I never said i wanted them to win the superbowl now, but i cant root for the ravens, the hole ray lewis retirement story has gotten beyond annoying. Yes he was a hurricane but i dont watch college football so i dont really care. Im rooting for the falcons or the niners to win the superbowl. Some of us arent jealous of the patriots success and actually hope that are front office learns a thing or 2 about drafting weapons for your qb from watching the patriots dominate year after year. Look at brady, his top tight end goes down and he still puts up 40 points, why? because he has weapons, hernandez look like a damn running back out there and than you got welker, which needless to say we gave them! a division rival we traded away one of our best Weapons. Alot of ppl including dolphins front office hope the patriots arent good forever, is what there counting on, but some of us fans hope joe philbin and company can put a squad together already and D-throne them at there best. Thats what its going to take for miami to get back to the promise land, take down the patriots, to be the best you gotta beat the best consistently, cant avoid them, they are in our division and we will always have to go against them.

As for tom bradys legacy, if he goes down as the best ever, so be it he deserves it. Im not a hater ,i dont think theres ever been a qb who has ever dominated for as long as he has.

If the Patriots were playing Team Al Qaeda coached by Hitler I would still root for the Patriots to lose

No chance in hell I cheer for the Pats.

My prediction is they do in fact beat the Ravens and kill the Falcons in the Super Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom