WVDolphan and I can't be alone on this | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan and I can't be alone on this

I don't care about the Patriots, they're not even division rivals because they're in a different league than us. Hence why no Patriots fans come here but Jets fans do. Patriots fans are too busy in the Steelers, Giants, Packers forums.

I never said i wanted them to win the superbowl now, but i cant root for the ravens, the hole ray lewis retirement story has gotten beyond annoying. Yes he was a hurricane but i dont watch college football so i dont really care. Im rooting for the falcons or the niners to win the superbowl. Some of us arent jealous of the patriots success and actually hope that are front office learns a thing or 2 about drafting weapons for your qb from watching the patriots dominate year after year. Look at brady, his top tight end goes down and he still puts up 40 points, why? because he has weapons, hernandez look like a damn running back out there and than you got welker, which needless to say we gave them! a division rival we traded away one of our best Weapons. Alot of ppl including dolphins front office hope the patriots arent good forever, is what there counting on, but some of us fans hope joe philbin and company can put a squad together already and D-throne them at there best. Thats what its going to take for miami to get back to the promise land, take down the patriots, to be the best you gotta beat the best consistently, cant avoid them, they are in our division and we will always have to go against them.

As for tom bradys legacy, if he goes down as the best ever, so be it he deserves it. Im not a hater ,i dont think theres ever been a qb who has ever dominated for as long as he has.

You articulated my point much better. Thanks.

Ignorance at it's finest:

[video=youtube;YNkvc40c3jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNkvc40c3jk[/video]

Heartfelt, emotional interviews and commentary about this moron for two weeks leading up to the Superbowl? No thanks.

Who else is rooting hard for the Patriots next Sunday? If the Ravens make it to the Superbowl, it'll be non-stop Ray Lewis talk for two weeks straight. I can't stand him and his over the top, preachy demeanor.

Just retire and go away.

Wow. I was going to make a get real thread in the general NFL forum on all of this.

I think the real question is, am I the only one who hates the Patriots more than any team, even more than the Jets? I wanta see the Ravens smash tom crybrady and that piece of crap, no class Bill Belicheat. Hate that organization more than the Jets, and Im not sure why more Fins fans dont hate the pats like they should

No I'm with you to the point where seeing the Jets knock them off in Foxboro in the playoffs 2 years ago was very satisfying to me because that one really hurt the Patsy fans. I don't even care that NYJUNC uses it as a reason why Sanchez is a great playoff QB lol. How anyone who calls themselves a Miami Dolphins fan can root for the New England Patriots is beyond me.

i didnt mean to thumbs up the post, and for some reason the unthank symbol is not appearing.

anyways, **** the pats, i respect them but i still hate them.

i actually like the ravens. i have been pulling for them the entire playoffs and picked them to win the sb before the playoffs began. very underrated team.

i want ray lewis to get that 2nd ring, it would be fitting for one of the best players in nfl history to go out like that, beating tom brady in the process, a team whom the ravens play really well, but have never seem to get over the hump vs.

go ravens, im pulling for them vs the pats, and then vs whomever they would play in the sb, be it the 49ers or falcons.

No I'm with you to the point where seeing the Jets knock them off in Foxboro in the playoffs 2 years ago was very satisfying to me because that one really hurt the Patsy fans. I don't even care that NYJUNC uses it as a reason why Sanchez is a great playoff QB lol. How anyone who calls themselves a Miami Dolphins fan can root for the New England Patriots is beyond me.

How anyone who calls themselves a decent human being can root for Ray Lewis is beyond me.

Not me, I've seen the Patriots in enough Superbowls it's time for another team.

Who else is rooting hard for the Patriots next Sunday? If the Ravens make it to the Superbowl, it'll be non-stop Ray Lewis talk for two weeks straight. I can't stand him and his over the top, preachy demeanor.

Just retire and go away.

especially considering his past with the double murder 13 years ago. Sounds like a rich star athlete getting by from the legal system whereas regular fols like us would be in prison. Maybe he didn't murder, but his covering up part is pretty shady to me. Covering up a murder is pretty bad if you ask me, pretty thuggish if you ask me. my dad can't stand him ha. he casually follows football, but knows what's going on with the bit stories and watches game for fun, but doesn't have a fav team or care to much with who wins, except he usually likes underdogs, but he can't stand ray lewis and thats the one team he does not want to win or go to superbowl

1422903_o-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom