** Xmas Game Watch** Let's go Raiders and 49ers! | Page 78 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Xmas Game Watch** Let's go Raiders and 49ers!

Dude, Hamilton is one of the best safeties in the NFL. I don’t care about clocked speed he doesn’t look anything close to slow on the football field. He’s a high impact player and it would be a blessing for the Dolphins if he’s not on the field on Sunday for the biggest game in I don’t know how long.

He does so much for that secondary in terms of reading the field and communication. He’s what makes their secondary go.

I love the player. He’s fun to watch.

A guy who runs 4.6 cannot ever be considered a great safety. He will get smoked because he is slow. Their DBs look like linebackers. That is their weakness.
It's unfortunate Waddle is out.
Their DBs is also a weakness if Mostert or Achane break into second level.

A guy who runs 4.6 cannot ever be considered a great safety. He will get smoked because he is slow. Their DBs look like linebackers. That is their weakness.
It's unfortunate Waddle is out.
Their DBs is also a weakness if Mostert or Achane break into second level.
Looked like Chosen got a concussion in cowboys game right? He's no waddle, but he's quite fast, maybe utilize him more with his speed to go with hill while Waddle is healing. Achane too of course to pass to with his speed to go with him running the ball

Looked like Chosen got a concussion in cowboys game right? He's no waddle, but he's quite fast, maybe utilize him more with his speed to go with hill while Waddle is healing. Achane too of course to pass to with his speed to go with him running the ball

I still expect Tyreek to smoke their secondary, even if triple covered. If there is a perfect antidote in this league for their rough and tough defense, it's our speed.

That’s what the f*** I expected to happen. I’ve been tellin the world for 20 years that the NFC is garbage and nobody is listening to me. No problem, we’ll fix It ourselves. Eagles are still a joke.

He ran a 4.59 and his grades are pretty high.
It is Largo man. All he goes by is how a player looked in his underwear. Largo makes AL Davis look like a scouting savant. If Zach Thomas was available in his prime Largo would claim he is undraftable do to him.being to short and to slow.

Why is it so crazy to think we can go into Baltimore and win as THREE point underdogs? You acting like we 69 point dogs or something. Nut up, my guy.

I mean, they went into Baltimore last year and did it, why not this year? Different Ravens team, but so are we and i think we can handle the weather.

Im actually happy Ravens dominated 9ers because now they are the top dog and on a high right now. Perfect time to go there and take them out. I get it, Lamars a beast and they looked good, but i think our offense like last year, can run with them, better than the 9ers could and basically SF also showed our staff what cant work against them.

I mean, they went into Baltimore last year and did it, why not this year? Different Ravens team, but so are we and i think we can handle the weather.

Im actually happy Ravens dominated 9ers because now they are the top dog and on a high right now. Perfect time to go there and take them out. I get it, Lamars a beast and they looked good, but i think our offense like last year, can run with them, better than the 9ers could and basically SF also showed our staff what cant work against them.

How much energy, be it physical, emotional, or most likely a combination of both, did they expend? Add the short week and hopefully it's a recipe for disaster for them. The only saving grace is that it's a home game for them....but unless it snows... I ain't worried.

If not for Waddle, we came out pretty good this last game...so we should be locked and loaded. McD and Fangio need to have our guys dialed in. It won't be a cake walk...as much as I'd like it to be....but it can be a turn around of tonight's game where we are the ones who win with 33 and they are 19 or whatever...

We can't go all gung ho after Jackson, we have to be smart and block all the running lanes then maybe hit him with a blitz. But we have to contain him that's massive

Back
Top Bottom