** Xmas Game Watch** Let's go Raiders and 49ers! | Page 79 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Xmas Game Watch** Let's go Raiders and 49ers!

I’d say it’s more likely than anyone thought the chances of the Chargers beating the Bills was.

Jets have won two of their last 3 games.

And have wins over the Bills and the Iggles, despite the exact same inept offense….

The Jests are typically good against the pass, so Flacco and the offense might find it difficult to move the ball unless they are able to run it effectively.

We all know the Jests offense stinks and struggles to score, but if Breece Hall can produce another game like he did this week there’s a chance they might score enough to win.

Maybe a 13-10 type of game? It’s a short week with showers predicted. I can see the Jests defense producing a defensive TD.

And have wins over the Bills and the Iggles, despite the exact same inept offense….

The Jests are typically good against the pass, so Flacco and the offense might find it difficult to move the ball unless they are able to run it effectively.

We all know the Jests offense stinks and struggles to score, but if Breece Hall can produce another game like he did this week there’s a chance they might score enough to win.

Maybe a 13-10 type of game? It’s a short week with showers predicted. I can see the Jests defense producing a defensive TD.
It was funny watching Breece Hall in back to back games against the Dolphins and Commanders. He was doing things against them that our defense just doesn't allow anymore, at least at this moment. David Long Jr is a key component in our run defense, that guy is relentless.

How much energy, be it physical, emotional, or most likely a combination of both, did they expend? Add the short week and hopefully it's a recipe for disaster for them. The only saving grace is that it's a home game for them....but unless it snows... I ain't worried.

If not for Waddle, we came out pretty good this last game...so we should be locked and loaded. McD and Fangio need to have our guys dialed in. It won't be a cake walk...as much as I'd like it to be....but it can be a turn around of tonight's game where we are the ones who win with 33 and they are 19 or whatever...
Ya the Ravens played last night's game like it was their Super Bowl. I would expect them to have some kind of emotional letdown this week against the Dolphins even though it's a huge game for home field advantage. They also lost to the Colts and Browns at home this season and probably should have lost to the Rams at home as well. I think they are a team that plays better on the road when the odds are stacked against them.

I mean, they went into Baltimore last year and did it, why not this year? Different Ravens team, but so are we and i think we can handle the weather.

Im actually happy Ravens dominated 9ers because now they are the top dog and on a high right now. Perfect time to go there and take them out. I get it, Lamars a beast and they looked good, but i think our offense like last year, can run with them, better than the 9ers could and basically SF also showed our staff what cant work against them.
Lamar got of to a shaky start throwing the ball, I thought the Ravens were going to get thumped early on but Purdy gave them extra lives with good field positioning

I just can't see Tua throwing four interceptions in a game though, I think the Dolphins will be a tough matchup for the Ravens, Dak Prescott runs out of the pocket a lot as well and we kept him in check.

We can't go all gung ho after Jackson, we have to be smart and block all the running lanes then maybe hit him with a blitz. But we have to contain him that's massive
This is more or less the key to victory I think. I saw Bosa triple-teamed a bunch of times last night, they really scheme their line to protect Lamar, BUT if you can surprise your blitzes and do them at the right time then that's when Lamar seems to do some dangerous things, good or bad. He's not a boring player, that's for sure.

We are... 2nd in the league in red zone efficiency

How is it possible for McGenius head coach, with so called best QB in the league, with best receivers, best running game, best defense, bestest of the best best best to
score 21 and 22 against Titans and Dallas, at home?!?
Something is off.

How is it possible for McGenius head coach, with so called best QB in the league, with best receivers, best running game, best defense, bestest of the best best best to
score 21 and 22 against Titans and Dallas, at home?!?
Something is off.
Dallas has a great defense.
Tyreek was hurt last game.

Research..

We are... 2nd in the league in red zone efficiency
That’s a bit deceptive though. We were no 1 in scoring TDs in the red area through the first 6 games, then dropped to no 16 after that. And that was going into the Titans game where we were 2-5. Then 2-5 vs the Jets and I think 1-3 vs Dallas. We are not scoring TDs down there at the rate we need to right now.

Oh, I'm familiar with excuses for the Dolphins.
We are not producing TDs in the red zone at an efficient clip. 2-5 vs Tenn, 2-5 vs Jets, 1-3 (I think) vs Dallas. I don’t know what the issue is but earlier in the year when we were no 1 in this department we were getting the ball to Hill and Achane more - be it jet sweeps, shovel passes, little rub routes. Now we throw the fade every time down there / run side to side tosses that lose yards etc. Yes, something is off and we need to figure it out like now.

Oh, I'm familiar with excuses for the Dolphins.
How in the world is it an excuse at this point? 4 back ups on oline. We played insanely bang-up and still dropped our nuts when it mattered in the last drive of the game. Look at how pathetic 9ers looked immediately when their LT went out.

How in the world is it an excuse at this point? 4 back ups on oline. We played insanely bang-up and still dropped our nuts when it mattered in the last drive of the game. Look at how pathetic 9ers looked immediately when their LT went out.
No one is arguing this. Our play calling is weird in the RZ now compared to the first 6 weeks when we kept defenses guessing and were making it look easy. Something is off - why do we keep throwing fades? Just kneel on the ball if you want to forfeit a down. It can’t be the injuries forcing us to call different plays down there. We move the ball just fine between the 20s. I’d love to understand what’s going on and if we can get back to more motion down there, more balls in Hill and Achanes hands and less 6 yard losses on pitches and fade passes to C Wilson.

Why is it so crazy to think we can go into Baltimore and win as THREE point underdogs? You acting like we 69 point dogs or something. Nut up, my guy.
Lol I never said we couldn't. I said I'm not expecting it. Baltimore just killed the best team in the NFC, which happens to have the same offense as we do with all their weapons. We are now down waddle and Hill is not 100. So yeah, I'm doubting it

Back
Top Bottom