Yahoo Sports Picks Brady Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yahoo Sports Picks Brady Quinn

The Vikings said they might take a QB in round 1. I would be very surprised to see Quinn still on the board following the Texans and Vikings picks.

They have Marshall Lynch going first ahead of Adrian Peterson? I'm not sure about that, and not everything falls into place the way they put it, filling what they think is the team major need. Alan Branch at #3 to Cleveland when Cleveland really needs a running back is a head scratcher.

Most QBs are a tool of whomever calls the plays. E.G. Rex's plays were called by Ron Turner. Peyton calls his own plays, (one of a very few). We have enough QBs on the team, and we need to see if Cam can make them work. I would select Ginn, as he is very fast and can catch the ball, and return the ball. If it doesn't work out, try to get Colt Brennan next year, he kind of reminds me of Marino, except way more mobile. JMHO

They have Marshall Lynch going first ahead of Adrian Peterson? I'm not sure about that, and not everything falls into place the way they put it, filling what they think is the team major need. Alan Branch at #3 to Cleveland when Cleveland really needs a running back is a head scratcher.

Cleveland needs a NG too. Probably just as much as they need a RB, and if Branch has amazing workouts, the pick doesn't seem unlikely. Irons or Bush should be around in round 2 for them to pick(or Hunt or Pittman in the 3rd).

Most QBs are a tool of whomever calls the plays. E.G. Rex's plays were called by Ron Turner. Peyton calls his own plays, (one of a very few). We have enough QBs on the team, and we need to see if Cam can make them work. I would select Ginn, as he is very fast and can catch the ball, and return the ball. If it doesn't work out, try to get Colt Brennan next year, he kind of reminds me of Marino, except way more mobile. JMHO

Almost nothing about Brennan to me screams Marino, except his attitude and fire. :confused:

And we don't have enough QBs on this roster. We have one who is likely gone in the coming weeks (Joey) and one who I hope will have recovered completely from injury to regain his old form (Culpepper). That's 2 QBs right now, and only one who plans to factor into the teams plans for even the immediate future.

I don't know which is more surprising, that he had Jay Moore in the 1st round, or Landry dropping to 26. It has to be Landry dropping so far, especially behind Merriweather. Landry is top ten talent for sure.

Back
Top Bottom