Yankee like move for the Phins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yankee like move for the Phins?

People can say they like Steinbrenner because all he want s to is win. Steinbrenner is getting old and so is the Yankees I hate the damn Yankees they pay top money to get the best from each team now they got the AL allstar team it freakin sucks and it is just not fair. I rather play for a low income team like the (Marlins which I don't like the Marlins I am a braves fan). Win a championship with the Marlins would be way more special. It sould be against the rules to have a lineup like they got and pitching staff they might lose 20 games next yr.

I know that was off the subject but I had to get that off my chest. I would not even think about getting Brunell over the Redskins to what they are offering him. The Redskins remind me of the yankees every year they load up with talent which they are not as successfull as the yankees but none the less most teams keep about the same players while the FA signings and trade money never ends for the redskins.

I think this kind of spending is bad for sports. Once in a while load up with players but this happens every yr for the Redskins and the Yankees. It would'nt feel as special to me if the dolphins had the talent the Yankees have on there team but I would take it.

Originally posted by Noland
People can say they like Steinbrenner because all he want s to is win. Steinbrenner is getting old and so is the Yankees I hate the damn Yankees they pay top money to get the best from each team now they got the AL allstar team it freakin sucks and it is just not fair. I rather play for a low income team like the (Marlins which I don't like the Marlins I am a braves fan). Win a championship with the Marlins would be way more special. It sould be against the rules to have a lineup like they got and pitching staff they might lose 20 games next yr.

I know that was off the subject but I had to get that off my chest. I would not even think about getting Brunell over the Redskins to what they are offering him. The Redskins remind me of the yankees every year they load up with talent which they are not as successfull as the yankees but none the less most teams keep about the same players while the FA signings and trade money never ends for the redskins.

I think this kind of spending is bad for sports. Once in a while load up with players but this happens every yr for the Redskins and the Yankees. It would'nt feel as special to me if the dolphins had the talent the Yankees have on there team but I would take it.

Noland the difference is that the Yankees have won a couple times with a gargantuan payroll over the 8 years, the dolphins havent won anything, and if they got the talent equivalent to the yankees in football, I would take it, because winning that first championship feels a heck of a lot more special then winning the 3rd or 4th...I love having a cap in football, look at how successful and competitive football is, and look at how decrepit and crappy baseball is (poor brewers, tigers) Maybe Selig will see that and put an end to this no-cap BS before he croaks, and if he does croak I hope somebody does...

Hell yes I would take a championship even if we spend that kind of money. It just don't seem right I love to watch baseball but damn this crap has got to stop 200 and some million payrole and with 3 or 4 mvp winners on your team yankee fans will back it up that it is fair but they know deep down it is a crock of terd and it aint fair. If the yanks win the ws next year I will quit watching baseball. What they are doing with this is ruinning sports they do they same sh*it every yr if they don't win the WS. If we 2 or 3 players in the offseason and we have a bad season we will be right at the cap we will underachieve but atleast all NFL teams have the option to spend the same kind of money and be competetive. I will give it to the dolphins organization they do go after a few players in the offseason to make the team better but it seem to never work.

Back
Top Bottom