Yankees 2006 Schedule is out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yankees 2006 Schedule is out

Ray Finkle said:
To MikeO:

I have a serious question for you. I was just wondering why you hate the Marlins so much. It seems like you really want to get rid of them for good. Have them move out of Miami or MLB just get rid of them for good. I'm just curious why you hate them so much? I mean I could understand if the Marlins were in the AL East and really always beat up the Yankees or something, I dunno. Anyway I hope you don't take this as me ripping you or anything like that because it's not what I intended like I said I'm just curious. Free feel to respond here or a PM or whatever.

I don't hate the Marlins. I call it like I see it.

But I hate it when a franchise is spending big bucks signing players to huge money deals claiming big market.........then when they lose start saying they are a small market team and have a firesale. It's BS in my opinion and bush league. They are OBVIOUSLY a big market team but cry small market when they lose or don't get their way (ie new stadium).

MikeO said:
I don't hate the Marlins. I call it like I see it.

But I hate it when a franchise is spending big bucks signing players to huge money deals claiming big market.........then when they lose start saying they are a small market team and have a firesale. It's BS in my opinion and bush league. They are OBVIOUSLY a big market team but cry small market when they lose or don't get their way (ie new stadium).

what are u talking first thing u hate the marlins and love to see them doing bad prolly cuz they made the yankees and there 200 mill payroll look like a joke i don't see u tralking about the pirates and there bad moves every second

and there a big market yeah ok they just have the 3rd worst attendace infront of those other huge markets kansas city and tampa bay just cuz miami is a big city dosen't mean its a big market for baseball

loria spent more than he made all 3 years here hoping it would spike attendace and get them a stadium it didn't so what should he do keep spending more while they make no money with no one there and no hope of a new stadium

Back
Top Bottom