Yanks, Mets, Angels all have inside track for Gagne | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yanks, Mets, Angels all have inside track for Gagne

You mean 2 years ago. Yeah he was very good with FL but so was Benitez, Urbina, Joe Borowski and Looper. I think it has to do with the non-pressure in FL and also the ballpark that helps them out.

He's two years older now and is starting to show his age. If I were the Tigers I wouldn't trust him and I'd try to land Gagne.

Wow it was two years ago. :lol:
I guess I did not know how bad the guy was actually doing
1-3 with an ERA of 5.65 Yikes!

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?playerId=2924

You mean 2 years ago. Yeah he was very good with FL but so was Benitez, Urbina, Joe Borowski and Looper. I think it has to do with the non-pressure in FL and also the ballpark that helps them out.

He's two years older now and is starting to show his age. If I were the Tigers I wouldn't trust him and I'd try to land Gagne.

I wouldn't trust Jones either, but I trust Gagne even less... to stay healthy that is. When does Zumaya come back?

I've been hearing that Zumaya might be done for the year. In any case, Indians need to sweep in on Gagne before the Tigers do.

I'm guessing the Angels interest has to do with not knowing when Speier will get over his sickness. Will Gagne be willing to come in in the 7th inning though? Because he'll never close in Anaheim and Shields is far better at this point.

I'm guessing the Angels interest has to do with not knowing when Speier will get over his sickness. Will Gagne be willing to come in in the 7th inning though? Because he'll never close in Anaheim and Shields is far better at this point.

I highly doubt the Angels are interested in Gagne. They have a good pen as it is, I can't see Stoneman giving up players for Gagne especially when they already have a top closer and set up guy.

One team that's not mentioned that should be is the A's. With Street out (possibly for the year) and Duschcher (yeah I spelt that name wrong) out, I'm sure Beane would love to get someone like Gagne to close games out for a half a year then let him walk while getting 1st round draft picks for him.

Back
Top Bottom