Yannick Ngakoue | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yannick Ngakoue

Tennis player and he wasn't very good
Yannick Noah competed as a tennis professional for 19 years. His highest world ranking in singles was #3. His highest world ranking in doubles was #1. He won 23 singles titles around the world (including 1 Grand Slam event - French Open). He won 10 doubles titles (including 1 Grand Slam event - also French Open).
I'd say he was actually a pretty good player. Thx for the blast from the past and yes, he is Joakim Noah's Dad.

Last edited:
I don't understand why in every thread someone proposes to trade X. Yes he's had some injuries but all minor. Last season he didn't play because he was being stored for this season. I don't remember how many games he played but I remember him having a great int in one game he started. X and Jones?!

have you thought about the cost? why do you like blowing our cap? wasn't $60M in dead cap money a year ago enough to you? What's the rush in winning so quickly?
Whats the rush in winning so quickly? Seems you have a serious lack of comprehension on what sports as a whole is about.

I don't understand why in every thread someone proposes to trade X. Yes he's had some injuries but all minor. Last season he didn't play because he was being stored for this season. I don't remember how many games he played but I remember him having a great int in one game he started. X and Jones?!
My last memory was X was crapping the bed on that Steelers TD right before halftime that completely changed the whole flow of the game. I was like "WTF is Howard doing out there?@?"
I know he's talented but does he care enough about the team or just his ego and money?

That guys gonna have a hard time getting a team to trade for him after harassing and insulting the owner to trade him. Jax is gonna want value and teams are going to cringe at the antics.

Let's let these clowns who think they are bigger than the game and also have no common sense get overpaid somewhere else.

I hope that the team is solely focused on the draft and not most of these players that are available or want to be available for a trade as most have a story as to why and how there requests have came about.

When is the last time anyone we've drafted been as good as Ngakoue? I would give them two second rounders for him...one this year and in 2021. He's a difference maker. Even with those guys we've signed, now we would have an elite pass rusher and this team would still be young. We still have plenty of draft picks to pick up our QB and fix our oline.

Everyone says, "build through the draft". That hasn't been working for us. Build through good players.

I doubt for a minute they would even entertain two second rd picks...he's probably worth a first and second, but you can't have everything.

Funny you should ask, Olivier Vernon. Xavien Howard. Both second rounders.

you don't win with free agents long term. you build through the draft. FA is not a panacea
Hunt down your shift key and study up on punctuation if you want to have a big boy argument.

Free agents are part of the equation. it's a blend.

I hope that the team is solely focused on the draft and not most of these players that are available or want to be available for a trade as most have a story as to why and how there requests have came about.
I hope this FO is spending time checking out these guys. Not every player that is on the trading block is a bad seed. You have to do your research and find out why they are on that trade block. If not you could miss out on a good player on and off the field.

Back
Top Bottom