yea Gus know the system but so what? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

yea Gus know the system but so what?

Doktor Ivel said:
why dont you look back at Gus' career, and see how hes played. then you'll understand why he cant get us to a super bowl

You can say that about any QB who hasn't gotten his team to the Super Bowl, though.

Ahhhh it was nice of RW to come back; I think we went a full 24 hours in between QB related threads as if it hasnt been beaten to death and every point of significance hasnt been brought up :(

Boik14 said:
Ahhhh it was nice of RW to come back; I think we went a full 24 hours in between QB related threads as if it hasnt been beaten to death and every point of significance hasnt been brought up :(

You really don't have to read these threads if they bug you that much. :)

Jimmy James said:
You really don't have to read these threads if they bug you that much. :)
Eh its not that they bug me; its more that I think just about everyone has said everything that can be said; its all reiterating and rehashing the same points right now while we wait for practices and camps. Not trying to be an @ss or anything

Doktor Ivel said:
why dont you look back at Gus' career, and see how hes played. then you'll understand why he cant get us to a super bowl
Did you see how he played filling in for Culpepper? Not saying he`s the second coming of Marino, but the guy can execute Linehans offense, and we`ve got the skill people (like Minnesota had) to help him be succesful.

Goin` Deep said:
Did you see how he played filling in for Culpepper? Not saying he`s the second coming of Marino, but the guy can execute Linehans offense, and we`ve got the skill people (like Minnesota had) to help him be succesful.
he can also give himself concusions

Doktor Ivel said:
he can also give himself concusions
That took place how many years ago? At least hes enthusiastic. :lol:

Doktor Ivel said:

if trent dilfer can take a team to the superbowl, then gus can take a team to the superbowl - last time i checked, there are 53 players on a football team - think about it

Doktor Ivel said:
Gus has an advantage over feeley because he knows the system.....we despretly need a QB......we wont win a super bowl with Gus as a staring QB, or AJ
desprate times, call for despirate measures. i would have been thinking of a QB ever since last season ended.

Good thing your not our GM or coach, huh ??

Afterall, Doug Williams won a SB, T. Dilfer won a SB...I'd take all three of our QBs before either of those guys...
IF the OL doesn't improve, you could put Favre and Manning in our offense and it won't make a difference...Lets see how the OL progresses, then we'll talk QBs...

Back
Top Bottom