Yeremiah Bell going to Pro Bowl!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yeremiah Bell going to Pro Bowl!!

Awesome! Congrats YB. Hope he knocks some heads off!

I bet he's going to excel in a scheme chalked up by someone that knows what they're doing :lol:

This will all but ensure that Bell will "not" be a Dolphin next season. Him making the Pro Bowl and his good play this season will all but ensure that Bell will not renegociate his $14mil roster bonus and go and make the BIG $$$ as FA's best SS with no CBA deal done....oh, well....move Wilson to SS and start either Earl Thomas, Chris Clemons, or Jason Allen at FS. Good job, Bell.

good for him. I would hate to see him go but we do have two strong safeties on the roster right now

That's sweet. Just a question though, now that the Saints and the Colts are going to the Super Bowl, does that mean all the Saints and Colts player have to skip the Por Bowl?

Correct me if im wrong but that makes 2 trips for our boy Bell and a big ZERO for Jest's Rhodes...A GOOSE EGG!...Goes to show if you keep your mouth shut and DO WORK like YB then you get paid off...instead of lookin like a fool..exhibit B...CONGRATS 37!

You can also count Randy Starks. Mathis & Freeney won't be going and Shaun Ellis who is a replacement has a hand injury.

Congrats to Bell

Congrats to Yeremiah. I hope he stays and is used properly unlike he was while PP was here.

Must suck to find out your going a week before.
I hope YB stays for one or two more years.
His play gets slept on by the league and dolphin fans.
He chased down Deangelo on what would of been a TD and the next play we got the ball back.
Won that game

He chased down Welker as Welker was pulling on Nate Jones and Akin and on the next play we get the ball back.
Won that game

i thought bell was signed though next year ? even if he isnt i see him staying here in miami because we have taken care of him when it was his turn to get paid and another thing with all the good stuff going on here (nolan)i see him trying his bestto resign with us imo bell is top 10 saftey in this league i dont see bell leaving miami :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom