Yes I am going to say it, Jonathan Abram? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes I am going to say it, Jonathan Abram?

Abram can't cover for ISH. Unless you use him to blitz or a similar role as a LB. But Brandon Jones is a better version of Abram.

Rowe is at 46.5, so this would put him in about the same category.

McKinley grades the best of the 3. I think we need to just sign him to the active roster. I would rather have him than either Rowe or Abram at this point.
We would certainly know what we are getting!

He'll probably end up on a PS somewhere. Scheme fit matters and sometimes players just need a wake up call. I don't put much stock in the "bad team cut him so he must be bad" line of thinking. I don't have S as a priority need for us but if the team thinks there's something there then he could be a PS addition after we elevate Vernon.

I like Abrahm, whould bring a physical attitude the defense hasn't had in a while. Not saying he's a perfect safety, but he and Holland could make a nice tandem. I would be ok with a defense with Ogbah, Sieler and Wilkins up front... Phillips, Baker, Roberts and Chubb at linebacker... and a healthy Byron Jones, Abraham, Holland and Howard in the secondary. If that defense played to it's potential Miami would be a serious contender for the AFC title.

This what happens when you higher a coach who spent like the last 10 year being in TV and a GM with zero NFL front office experience, that had been on TV as well.
At least we never have to see Mayock talk like he knows a goddamn thing about evaluating draft prospects ever again. His credibility is shot!
Maybe they can hire Kiper next so we can just be done with the bullshit title of “draft expert” from people with background in media.

Back
Top Bottom