Yes, without a doubt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes, without a doubt

Becks7

Starter
Reaction score
THis team needs to address the NT position with their top pick this year :rolleyes:

It amazes me that people on this board still argue that. This team is horrid at every position on offense except for RB and yet people still say let's draft D.

we need a NT

but like other positions there probably won't we a NT worth taking(Branch perhaps)

we should take the BPA if he is a: QB, NT, LT, WR, CB, LB

Last edited by a moderator:
I would disagree about the WR position. We are bad there. We have no #1 and nobody who can stretch the field in the least.

:rolleyes2 Put down the pipe? You're right. I mean with the fact we have scored one td in the last three games who would ever think we lack at that position?

You're right. I mean with the fact we have scored one td in the last three games who would ever think we lack at that position?

we have a horrible OL and bad QB's

before that we had a Pro-Bowl WR

and don't forget Hagan either

THis team needs to address the NT position with their top pick this year :rolleyes:

It amazes me that people on this board still argue that. This team is horrid at every position on offense except for RB and yet people still say let's draft D.

I find it continually amusing when people don't understand sarcasm... didn't ya'll notice the rolling eye's? Of course he was joking abt NT in rd 1, and I agree with you abt WR. It needs to be addressed in round 1 or 2, b/c there are absolutely no FA WR's available this offseason worth grabbing.

we have a horrible OL and bad QB's

before that we had a Pro-Bowl WR

and don't forget Hagan either

OK, but at least admit that we lack a true #1 WR. CC is a strong #2 WR, or weak #1. Hagan is also a #2 (we hope)... fair?

Back
Top Bottom