Yes, without a doubt | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes, without a doubt

I find it continually amusing when people don't understand sarcasm... didn't ya'll notice the rolling eye's? Of course he was joking abt NT in rd 1, and I agree with you abt WR. It needs to be addressed in round 1 or 2, b/c there are absolutely no FA WR's available this offseason worth grabbing.

you should read our posts before you call us stupid

we all read the rest of his post and got the gist

but at least admit that we lack a true #1 WR.

he said our WR's were horrid, I am not here to argue whether we have a #1 WR

Chambers could be a #1 WR, we don't know until the rest of pur personnel catches up

chambers proved last year in his pro bowl season he can be a #1 receiver. He's having a bad season this year no doubt, but hes played with 3 different quarterbacks ... i think he'll bounce back next year if DC8 comes back 100 % and we fire mularkey and start throwin the long ball again.

CLF gets it

don't say that every facet of our offense is horrid and then blame the WR's for the lack of production

Chambers was in the Pro-Bowl, which Phin OL was? which Phin QB was?

So if a wide reciever has a pro bowl appearance that automatically makes him a #1 the rest of his career?
Chambers is not close to being a #1.

THis team needs to address the NT position with their top pick this year :rolleyes:

It amazes me that people on this board still argue that. This team is horrid at every position on offense except for RB and yet people still say let's draft D.

Did you just watch the game?????
Without the field goals we would have been embarrased.
ANYTHING OFFENSE....ANYTHING SHOULD BE OUR FIRST PICK

Did you just watch the game?????
Without the field goals we would have been embarrased.
ANYTHING OFFENSE....ANYTHING SHOULD BE OUR FIRST PICK

we have many needs

hopefully HC won't be one of them

clear.gif

horrid? ok maybe not, but we don't have a #1

I agree, let's revert to the Wannstedt method of not drafting defense, letting all the depth walk away, get old and too expensive. That way we can be screwed like we are now, barely any dpeth and expensive older defensive players.

Drafting BPA, either offense or defense is the ONLY way to go. I think we'll draft defense with at least 2 of our 3 day one picks.

Drafting BPA, either offense or defense is the ONLY way to go.

too true

we have many needs, if we got a trade down offer that would be the better yet

Back
Top Bottom