Yet another mock stating that we will pick none other than... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yet another mock stating that we will pick none other than...

I support Pep, but he is 30. Who could complain with this? Also a very solid mock.

Wow, according to that mock, Levi Brown is still available as well and doesn't go until pick 14. I think that is way too low. In fact, I am worried that we won't get brown at nine.

Furthermore, I can't see Lynch going that high either. That is a total reach on Houston's part if they do that.

Brady will sit and learn for a year, just like Cam did with Rivers. Then we will have our future franchise QB.

brady will be aBUST

How can you say that? What is your reasoning here?:confused:

He has all the tools you would look for, if he sits for a year behind Cpep, he would be just fine.

I dont see where anyone can call him as going to be a bust!!!!!

I wouldn't mind Quinn.

But I also wouldn't mind Levi there and getting Stanton afterwards.

If we dont get Quinn. This is my personal best scenario for us as well, getting Levi in the 1st and Stanton in the 2nd. Right on here man!!:D

If we dont get Quinn. This is my personal best scenario for us as well, getting Levi in the 1st and Stanton in the 2nd. Right on here man!!:D

I like Stanton and all, but if we get Brown at 9 (crosses fingers), there are other players (specifically OLBs who should be there) I would take in the 2nd before Stanton.

I like Stanton and all, but if we get Brown at 9 (crosses fingers), there are other players (specifically OLBs who should be there) I would take in the 2nd before Stanton.

Yea we do need other positions, like LB, I agree with you. But we also need a young QB IMO. Im tired of everyone elses retread QB's. We need to mold a young one of our own. Its time for us to start from scratch with our team, and IMO that starts with QB.

Back
Top Bottom