Yet another mock stating that we will pick none other than... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yet another mock stating that we will pick none other than...

I really can't see him falling to us.

Quinn is becoming the Jay Cutler of 2007. I wish mock drafts wouldn't have him falling to us. Then it might actually happen.

At least i can take solace in looking at your avatar should that happen. :wink:

Watch it buddy, dont get too friendly, she's mine!!:tantrum:

But i guess its ok since your a fello finfan and all...:D

Instead of running off why don't people explain their reasoning?

They can't because as much as everyone wants to be the next Mel kiper "I'm a guru because, well, look at my name tag it saids draft guru under Mel" no one has the slightest idea of what will or won't become of draft picks.

Entering his 4th year at Notre Dame, Joe Montana was the third-team quarterback. In the third game of that year vs Perdue, the starting QB Lisch was playing horrid and got pulled. In came Forystek, QB 2, broke his clavicle and had to leave the game. Lisch got another shot before being pulled, yet again, for Joe Montana who came in with 2 minutes left in the 3rd. Joe rallied for 17 points in the 4th to beat Perdue and kept his job the remainder of the season. Joe went on to play another year in Notre Dame becoming one of the few 5 year players in it's history. Joe Montana was drafted in the 3rd round of the 1979 draft by the San Francisco 49ers. Needless to say, Montana is widely regarded as the best QB in the history of the game.

One never knows. Only time will tell on Quinn and any other youngster drafted or not.

so is payton manning

Peyton Manning may be the best QB ever to play the game by the time he retires(If he breaks Marino's records and wins one more Super Bowl it's as good as done). He shouldn't be compared to Culpepper, not even in age.

As far as wisdom is concerned Cpep is 30 and Peyton 300. As far as health, Cpep is 30 and Peyton is 13.

so is payton manning

Sure, but Peyton's been almost iron-man. Hasn't missed so many games, is consistently very good (even with subpar OL play), knows how to take a team deep in the playoffs, uses his mind rather than physical abilities (something that really prolongs a career), and is valuable enough to not be traded. If the Colts offered Manning to us for a second rounder, Mueller would run like Speedy Gonzalez to Indy to sign the deal. And as desperate as the Raiders were for QB's, they didn't even bother to outbid us and I'll bet Childress had one of those crooked salesmen smiles when the trade was made.

Back
Top Bottom