Yo guys seen this... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yo guys seen this...

pigskinguy said:

Great site with a little bit of history about the helmets. I hadn't really thought about/noticed the Dolphin in the sun and out of the sun over the years. The switch to the darker logo on the helmet in 1997 was nice.

Someone would have to come up with something truly unique in order to replace my beloved Dolphins helmets. The one presented here at the beginning of this thread isn't it.

hold up guys ! a brilliant idea just hit me i think it would work wellfor us. why not change to a black helmet with a aqua dolphin on it wearing #89 and having it catch the ball with the fins.

or we could change the color to solid aqua with a orange dolphin and a quote from dave saying were really close on it:roflmao:

mercury 40 said:
hold up guys ! a brilliant idea just hit me i think it would work wellfor us. why not change to a black helmet with a aqua dolphin on it wearing #89 and having it catch the ball with the fins.

or we could change the color to solid aqua with a orange dolphin and a quote from dave saying were really close on it:roflmao:
Hey mercury, don't mean to prejudge but would it be safe to say that you're enjoying the Memorial Day weekend as we speak? :drinker:

hell i am enjoying the holiday weekend but not because of alcohol consumption but my family came up from dallas and i got to see my nephews. now if i can find some dolphins jerseys for all five boys . i would like to find mcmichael, csonka, marino, morris and chambers in aqua.

as for the foolishness of my earlier post i wasn't drunk i was suffering from wannyisum . ihave a much better idea now that my head is on right..
how about we leave the helmets alone and create a bicolr jersey like the titans but only aqua and white ?:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom