Yo guys seen this... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yo guys seen this...

clear.gif

Now I'd like that on helmet any day!:D

:down: Looks like a wacked out cartoon version of the team. Kinda cool for like a comic book strip but thats about it.

Canadian DolFan said:
Found this dolphins helmet on a site. Ive neva seen it but i think it looks cool, what u think...

FinsHelmetDesign_1990-1.gif

As far as that helmet goes, I don't like it. But I am one of the few on this board that likes the logo just as it is.

Canadian DolFan said:
Found this dolphins helmet on a site. Ive neva seen it but i think it looks cool, what u think...

FinsHelmetDesign_1990-1.gif
That helmet is awesome. They should let that be one of the logo choices on Madden.

Our uni's and helmet are fine the way they are.

The only thing wrong with any of them is the fact that we don't wear the aqua jerseys enough. The aqua jerseys with white pants is the best looking uniform in sports I think.

I do think we should ditch the aqua pants with white jerseys though...that is just hideous.

They should make an all orange helmet to go with the orange jerseys... Throw in some all-orange pants and volia!

Ha! That would be so bright you could see the team from orbit. :cooldude:

Double Orange? I LIKE IT! I know it would be a fashion disaster, but since we play great in Orange anyway, we could be doubley better!

Back
Top Bottom