Yo guys seen this... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yo guys seen this...

It's terrible. I like our logo and uni's the way they are, but I do hate most of our hats, clothing, and apparrel for the fans. It's the ugliest.

Canadian DolFan said:
Found this dolphins helmet on a site. Ive neva seen it but i think it looks cool, what u think...

FinsHelmetDesign_1990-1.gif

Yuck. I don't like it all that much. I like the helmet we have now.

i wouldn't mind if we had a dolphin on the helmet with chambers jersey and the dolphin catching a ball with his fins.
:cooldude:

LOVE IT..... FREAKIN LOVE IT.... need to show it to Wayne.... I think he'll like it to...

DiepatriotsDie said:
It's terrible. I like our logo and uni's the way they are, but I do hate most of our hats, clothing, and apparrel for the fans. It's the ugliest.

true, but the navy blue jerseys kick a$$

Looks like a combo of 1980s Seahawks and some CFL team. Different, but no dice.

Canadian DolFan said:
Found this dolphins helmet on a site. Ive neva seen it but i think it looks cool, what u think...

FinsHelmetDesign_1990-1.gif
Hmmm...not bad...it kind of reminds me of the Bengals helmet though?!

DiepatriotsDie said:

I couldn't agree more.. Sometimes you'll see some merch for another team and think "that's cool". But when you find it as dol merch it blows.. It's really hard finding cool hats with the fins..

And I've seen the helmet design before, and to me it's just to busy.. Also it looks kinda like the seahawks'

face it,our color scheme suks. i dont know why the hell they didnt use the navy blue jerseys as opposed to the horrendous orange ones

I think if you take out the orange it might look a little better.. Maybe make the face mask orange.. might look pretty sweet..

FireInTheNole said:
I think if you take out the orange it might look a little better.. Maybe make the face mask orange.. might look pretty sweet..

maybe we should change our colors to garnet and gold :)

Back
Top Bottom