You can buy Ronnies jersey now!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You can buy Ronnies jersey now!!!!

Ronnie Brown, Alex Smith, Mike Williams, Braylon Edwards and Cadillac Williams jerseys are all now available at my online store (www. bigsportshop. com). Most orders ship out within 48 hours.

I'm not posting here soley for the sake of drumming up business. I have been a huge Dolphins fan since before Marino. I just happen to also be in the sports merchandising business and people seem interesting in Ronnie jerseys. You can view the items at the link below:

http://bigshop.store.fanbuzz.com/

awing_pilot said:
I live like a mile from coral square mall. I usually go to the proshop cause i get a discount there. Where in coral square do you look?

Do you guys tend to buy jerseys before a player plays or post his rise to greatness? I'm always nervous about buy yonger payer jersies like they are going to be traded or something and it will be a big waist of money. I have a marino a JT and a ZT which have lasted me a while. I'm deciding if i want the orange Brown or orange welker one this year.

I live about a mile from coral square as well. I live right across from Ramblewood Elementary school.

i live right 2 streets down from ramblewood elem. i got 2 cousins that go there 2

Jersey

How can you guys buy those"iron-on" replica jerseys?.:tongue: ...the cost is like 80 bucks!.........yuk...i always gotta have official....there is no better!.if you shop around you can get great deals on official gear!.........

Doktor Ivel said:
i might get one. I am wanting to get a Chris Chambers jersey though

My Wife got me a real Chambers Jersey to years ago.. White, I like it..

halo2man said:
:sr23: i would w8 till the new logo gets made b4 you buy 1

huh? who said anything about new logos?

Lazy1 said:
I live about a mile from coral square as well. I live right across from Ramblewood Elementary school.

i live right next to coral springs high school and would love 2 be the only kid in school with a ronnie brown jeresy so the question is what store in the mall!!!

oh dolfan9947 i dunno what the store is called but its in coral square and in the middle of the store is all pat. stuff its the gayest thing ive ever seen in my life and i wanted to bomb all the pat gear in the store lol

Ronnie Browns Jersey Is The Next Jersey I Will Be Buying NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!!!!!!! :evil: :fire: :yell:

Back
Top Bottom