You can buy Ronnies jersey now!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You can buy Ronnies jersey now!!!!

I was under the impression that you cant sell a players jersey until they are under contract.

Boik14 said:
I was under the impression that you cant sell a players jersey until they are under contract.
I thought so also. They even had that listed on the site when I purchased it, yet they are now shipping it.

Nublar7 said:
I thought so also. They even had that listed on the site when I purchased it, yet they are now shipping it.
yeah when i brought mine like 2 or 3 days after the draft when it was 1st emailed from the team website that they were now making them they said something like may 17th was when it would be shipped. I was like WTF @ it being so long. I mean if they can ship it without players being under contract the least they can do it get it here sooner. As it is ive waited the whole time, about 3 weeks.

awing_pilot said:
I live like a mile from coral square mall. I usually go to the proshop cause i get a discount there. Where in coral square do you look?

Do you guys tend to buy jerseys before a player plays or post his rise to greatness? I'm always nervous about buy yonger payer jersies like they are going to be traded or something and it will be a big waist of money. I have a marino a JT and a ZT which have lasted me a while. I'm deciding if i want the orange Brown or orange welker one this year.

I only got two shirts #13 white and aqua #54--I'll wait until RB is a success b4 i get his jersey

i want to make a jersey saying Perfect and # being 72 no body take my idea now jk lol

Brown will probably be awesome but Matt Roth is the jersey I want! I just love players with that crazy mentality.

Anyone know when the Roth jersey's will be out?

Nublar7 said:
:lol: Dude, we are not getting a new logo any time soon.

hommie...thats what this new owner was talking about doing...:shakeno:

Krie30511 said:
hommie...thats what this new owner was talking about doing...:shakeno:
First off, we don't have a new owner. Secondly the logo Wayne was talking about was the new logo for the Stadium, not the team.

Im sorry you guys, but there is no way you can make a dolphin look scary, at all!

Back
Top Bottom