You do realize Fiedler stays with a AFC Championship or SB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You do realize Fiedler stays with a AFC Championship or SB

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
You get that right "Brain Griese is the savior" fans, because it is the truth and nothing but.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean to say that Fiedler will stay if he takes us that far. It is not Wanny+Fiedler will go at the same time period kind of thing.

Im a Fiedler supporter but Fiedler stays only if he re-structures IMO.

Originally posted by Jaj
You get that right "Brain Griese is the savior" fans, because it is the truth and nothing but.

:lol:

Umm......

Maybe so, but maybe not.....

See Trent Dilfer!

:lol:

Nuff said.

and that's bad because why?? Why wouldANYONE not want him if we won or even made it to the Super Bowl??? You'd be stupid.

Originally posted by poornate
I think Fiedler stays regardless. I think he is underrated.

Not underrated, under appreciated. Fans expect Marino, they got Jay, and now fans hear Griese, but alot don't want to realize, thats not Bob thats coming to town.

Originally posted by Jaj
I mean to say that Fiedler will stay if he takes us that far. It is not Wanny+Fiedler will go at the same time period kind of thing.

I have tried to make the same argument before. There are some who believe that Fiedler leaves regardless of whether we go to the SB or not, and Griese becomes the starter. I have a very hard time believing that. Look at their records. Jay is like 28-13 and Griese is 27-24.

I am a fan of Fiedler, but unless he has a Pro Bowl year, he will need to restructure his contract.

Originally posted by zachseau13
I am a fan of Fiedler, but unless he has a Pro Bowl year, he will need to restructure his contract.

I concur...He's in the 3mil per year range..even if he makes the PB this year..He then only in the 3.5 mil range..He'd have do what Bret Farve does to be making 5 mil a year. And I'm a big Fielder supporter.

Back
Top Bottom