You favorite non-stars around the league | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You favorite non-stars around the league

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It's easy to admire players like Rodgers or Watt, but who are the players that you like to keep an eye on across the league even if they have no links to the Dolphins and will never be described as stars. Maybe they played for your college team etc

The first name that comes to mind for me is Tyler Eifert. If Tua is the QB of my dreams, then Eifert is my TE soulmate.

Brilliant player who could be a star

But he has had the most horrific luck with injuries. Even when he did manage to put enough performances together to make it to the Pro Bowl, he got hurt at that Pro Bowl and that injury carried into the next season.

He was a first round pick and did make to a Pro Bowl so he obviously isn't a nobody, but Eifert had the talent to go to ten of them

Great player, terrible luck.

I genuinely didn't even know Tyler Eifert was still playing for the Bengals. I assumed he retired due to injuries a couple years ago.

I genuinely didn't even know Tyler Eifert was still playing for the Bengals. I assumed he retired due to injuries a couple years ago.

He is a Jag these days. His career never got where it could have

I'm thinking more perennial backup/journeyman as opposed to "almost all-star" level players. I'd go with Garrett Temple. Love that man. And yes I know he has started quite a bit in his career, but he averages 6.2 ppg in his career and has played on 9 different teams.

Cool choice

Fellow Adelaide boy - Matt Leo

The Eagles will have a 91st player on their offseason roster after being awarded former Iowa State defensive end, Matt Leo, as part of the NFL’s International Player Pathway program.

Leo, a 27-year-old Australian native, was a part of the Cyclones’ defensive line rotation over the past two seasons, piling up 33 tackles - 11.5 of those for loss - and three sacks.

The 6-foot-7, 275-pound project started his college career at Arizona Western Community College before transferring to Iowa State.

Bound not to be a starter but will follow his progress.

I'm not a Seahawks fan at all, but the one guy I really like is DK Metcalf. I have to watch Seattle every week in the afternoon because our daughter is a huge Hawks fan and he's a nice player.

Former Canes like Duke Johnson , Travis Homer and David Njoku

James Connor

Matt Barkley

Nate Peterman (the epitome of non-star but a super good guy)

Jamal Adam's, I loved him in college and love him as a pro. He's a big name Safety on the verge of stardom. DK Metcalf and AJ Brown are 2 others. DeVante Adam's of Green Bay is a favorite of mine as well.

Jamal Adam's, I loved him in college and love him as a pro. He's a big name Safety on the verge of stardom. DK Metcalf and AJ Brown are 2 others. DeVante Adam's of Green Bay is a favorite of mine as well.

Jamal Adams is a first team all pro and the Jets best player :p he might qualify as a star

Back
Top Bottom