You favorite non-stars around the league | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You favorite non-stars around the league

Basically any players that played at Notre Dame. If one of the rare guys who went to IU or Purdue make it to the NFL, gotta root for them too.

rookie punter Braden Mann of Jets- gonna be a good one for a long long time. Cant wait to see him boom a few 70yarders- and he will!

rookie punter Braden Mann of Jets- gonna be a good one for a long long time. Cant wait to see him boom a few 70yarders- and he will!

I do hope he gets a lot of work and he will with the Jets offence.

Matt Moore. Though he's a star in my mind. Raheem Mostert (even before the breakout I was rooting for the guy). Not sure if Nick Foles counts, or Teddy Bridgewater for that matter.

I like MSU Spartans. Leveon Bell surprised me, so did Cousins "you like that!" I was hoping Langford (rb bears) and Cook (qb raiders) would catch fire. I'm too old and have too many kids to even keep up anymore. I live vicariously through you guys and honestly like people i know nothing about thanks to a well written post somewhere. I'll respect any TE out of Notre Dame so maybe Smythe will come through...

Back
Top Bottom