You guys are in So much trouble | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys are in So much trouble

I really don't get you guys... Greg Jerman?? Sure he's an All Pro and has Pro Bowl material written all over... but...... oh.... **** :eek: ...:escape:

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
oh they got Greg German our D-line will never penetrate now
huh huh he said penetrate
beavis_butthead-1.jpg

Nublar7 said:
Absolutley! I would take a career backup Offensive Lineman over a WR that has been to the Pro Bowl any day of the week. :wink:

Yeah... Boston sure has done some amazing things for the Fins :roflmao:.

sandt38 said:
Yeah... Boston sure has done some amazing things for the Fins :roflmao:.

He's done more than Jerman has. :shakeno:

Ive got stomach cramps!!! damn, gotta stop taking that laughing juice! Best of luck Bill boys and i hope u have a good punter.

Justasportsfan said:
I agree. Better than the Boston signing. :D

NO WAY .. the Boston signing was MUCH better ... I mean .. at least Boston is bigger :D

Yay for depth from the dolphins! Jerman will tell us all kinds of top secret dolphin info. You dolphins are doomed and Jerman is our dolphin insider awesome d000o0d. We so win the superbowl now! Now we don't even need that 2-year old game film of Ricky to beat you guys this year! Thanks Jerman and thanks dolphins. Wooooooooooooo!

byroan said:
He's done more than Jerman has. :shakeno:

Yet Jerman has started more games. Pull this leg, it plays Jingle bells.

Seriously, I know little about Jerman, other than he started 1 game and played in 11. That doesn't look too good for us. We are already deep at gaurd too, so signing another is perplexing... we need a tackle, and a 1 start gaurd is not the guy you want on a blindside tackle position.

I disagree with our signing this guy, but Boston has been a bust for you guys.

Wagon Circler said:
Yay for depth from the dolphins! Jerman will tell us all kinds of top secret dolphin info. You dolphins are doomed and Jerman is our dolphin insider awesome d000o0d. We so win the superbowl now! Now we don't even need that 2-year old game film of Ricky to beat you guys this year! Thanks Jerman and thanks dolphins. Wooooooooooooo!

NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!

except against the Steeler's Practice squad to get into the playoffs last year. :D

Dredd1050 said:
NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!

except against the Steeler's Practice squad to get into the playoffs last year. :D

And we beat you twice, proving you are worse then their PS too... so what?

Wagon Circler said:
Yep, we are screwed. The best kind of info to get is always the out of date/different playbook info. Man I am scared.

Back
Top Bottom