You guys are in So much trouble | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys are in So much trouble

Nublar7 said:
Yep, we are screwed. The best kind of info to get is always the out of date/different playbook info. Man I am scared.

They will probably game plan against it. :lol:

I can see this inside info now, hey they are going to go with run on 1st down.

Damn I was wrong.

Hey there going to go with run on 2nd down. Damn

Hey its third down, they will run it again. Damn Well thats what dave did, must be up to some trick plays I never saw in miami before. Well get them on the next drive, wont be a touchdown next time.

Justasportsfan said:
I'll take that camel toe in your sig.

Now you know a Bills fan can have a hottie like that. She is way too good for your Jillie kind. Dont touch our fins fans, God knows what the kinds would be---oh no i just figured it out, they would be Jets fans----AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

when i read the thread i tought maybe we violated some damn nfl rule and was in for a discipline thing. you guys are in big trouble now oh my, what a calamity , i actually thought hillary clinton was annoucing that she is on the prowl and would come on the message boards and lecture us on marital affairs.:cooldude:

and tthe handoff from losman to mcgahee, and oh no hes tackled for an 8 yard loss. what happened there jim? looks like jermans man went by him. ole!, huh bill?

yeah just like his last few years in miami.

---

Well thats if he ever gets off your bench you stupid bills fans.

B-OY
I
L-OVE
L-OSING
S-UPERBOWLS

I am as worried as the look on this guys face....

clear.gif

THIS JUST IN!!!! A legitmate NFL source has reported Greg Jerman on his way to CANTON!!! ...............................................He couldn't afford Disney World for his family. Wow, that was harsh. :( Gotta go...:escape:

You kidding me!!!

This means Taylor has to go against him twice a season. There goes Taylor's shot at being the sack leader this year!!:cry:

sandt38 said:
I disagree with our signing this guy, but Boston has been a bust for you guys.

Boston has still done more than Jerman. I don't care if he hasn't played for us yet. He's still done more.

I had to give this thread one star for tardiness and unoriginality.

The same thread with the same joke theme in the title was done last week when this news first broke.

Back
Top Bottom