you guys make no sense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

you guys make no sense

primetime23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Trading ricky is a bad idea. Let's say we get a 4th rounder for ricky. We will need to trade one of our 7th round picks since we reached the max in picks right now 10 and can't pass that. Secondly we would be trading a pro bowl type of player that is just as good as ronnie, myself I think he's better than ronnie. So we would be trading that for a 4th round prospect? sure ricky is one suspention away from screwing the dolphins again. But i'll take my chances rather than trading for a 4th rounder and giving away a 7th as well.

I totally agree with you Primetime I would much rather have Ricky then a 4th round pick. Ricky is going to come back and he is going to want to prove all of you wrong. He is going to be a great RB in our system, and anyone that wants to trade him there is something wrong with you!

Trading ricky is a bad idea. Let's say we get a 4th rounder for ricky. We will need to trade one of our 7th round picks since we reached the max in picks right now 10 and can't pass that. Secondly we would be trading a pro bowl type of player that is just as good as ronnie, myself I think he's better than ronnie. So we would be trading that for a 4th round prospect? sure ricky is one suspention away from screwing the dolphins again. But i'll take my chances rather than trading for a 4th rounder and giving away a 7th as well.

The maximum of only ten draft picks is only on Madden.

LOL!!!!!!!! MAX PICKS!!!

And you are calling us dumb??

Seriously though, can we get off the trade ricky threads. Not happening.

[mod]comment on the post, not the poster. Personal attacks are not permitted[/mod]

[mod]comment on the post, not the poster. Personal attacks are not permitted[/mod]

correction

now hold on their dudes i dont think this will happen but what would happen if we drafted a.d peterson or toney hunt or antonio pittman ? i am not saying we would but if we did then we would have insurance . on the other hand ,if we dont trade ricky and he fails another test then he is gone for good so how does keeping ricky helps us if he gets banned again.
the rule of thumb that most people are not understanding here; is we need to draft a rb at least every 3rd draft so we can stay young and for depth its the smart thing to do and other teams do it all the time.
i grant you trading ricky is unwise but if we were to draft a.d peterson in rd 1 and a qb in rd two or if we were to draft another rb or two it would not be a bad thing. just dont overvalue ricky because he didnt exactly light it up in canada last year.
we cannot afford to rely on ricky soley on our devotion to what he once was . i want us to have a 3 rb stable and if we can get better then we should do so especialy at wr qb, and rb i just hope you guys dont become content on average rb play or wr play . that is my feeling on the matter no matter how wrong you think i am . i just dont want us to settle for less when our opponents are getting better depth and talent.

Ricky is old, washed up, and unreliable, couldn't even compete in the CFL I'd trade him for a 4th.

First of all no one is going to trade for Ricky before he's cleared to play, and that is not going to happen before the draft. Second, as many people said there is no limit to the number of picks. Just check the Dolphins draft history on NFL.com. We had 14 in 1997.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/teams/MIA

:dancing:

There is no max number of draft picks in the NFL. That's only on Madden because if it wasn't you could easily have 30+ draft picks every year. Research before you post. Facts are your friends.

There is no max number of draft picks in the NFL. That's only on Madden because if it wasn't you could easily have 30+ draft picks every year. Research before you post. Facts are your friends.

:sidelol: , I was about to say the same thing but In reality we can have many picks as we can right?

Back
Top Bottom