you guys make no sense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

you guys make no sense

He will compete at a very high level and his play will be very important all year long. We're fortunate to have him on the team this year.

I'm pretty much tired of ricky. Yes he would make a good back up to Ronnie Brown IF he stays out of trouble, but by all means take a draft pick for him and get him out of teh Dolphins hair once and for all. It will have to be a 2008 pick but that's fine with me. Let's get a younger RB to back up Brown who has his head screwed on straight and really wants to be in the game.

Ricky is not washed up. He is a very cheap option if Brown gets hurt

I didn't say he wasn't a good option if Brown gets hurt. But ya'll talk as if he's ~26 and leading the league in rushing again. He was only respectable in a laughable CFL, and ya'll suddenly expect him to perform in the NFL.

He's just an average back at this point.

1st of all we're not going to get a 4th round pick for Ricky, have you forgotten how old he is (even if he has taken every other year off - ha ha). And he didn't really play that well in a shaby CFL. 2ndly & as someone else said no one's going to give up picks w/o being able to be certain that he's going to be re-instated. 3rd he owes us a lot of money that we're not going to be able to collect, unless he stays here & plays for the minimum & produces as a back up. I can't stand him for his lack of re-spect he once displayed for this team, even though I did use to think he was the man. Anyway, as much as I'd like him playing somewhere else... let's face it he's most likely going to play here this year inexpensively & help Ronnie not get burnt out too soon.

And other coaches can say they wouldn't mind him but they'd never give up what we'd need to set him free & forget about his debt. :boohoo:

This thread should be trashed because the premise on which its based on is the increasingly annoying and remarkably ridiculous notion that people are starting to get by playing too much Madden. As previously stated, there is no limit at 10 draft picks like in Madden. People, please realize the video game isn't real life.

People also need to realize that we're not going to get a pick for Ricky Williams for the draft on Saturday. It would be a 2008 pick, and most likely a conditional one.

I totally agree with you Primetime I would much rather have Ricky then a 4th round pick. Ricky is going to come back and he is going to want to prove all of you wrong. He is going to be a great RB in our system, and anyone that wants to trade him there is something wrong with you!

ricky is getting really long in the tooth for a RB gentlemen...if we get a anything for him we can go in the draft and pick up a 3rd or a 4th rounder...and we will be fine

I didn't say he wasn't a good option if Brown gets hurt. But ya'll talk as if he's ~26 and leading the league in rushing again. He was only respectable in a laughable CFL, and ya'll suddenly expect him to perform in the NFL.

He's just an average back at this point.[/quote]

WHOOO WATCH ON NOW!

I might have to save this comment for the Fall myself.
AVERAGE huh?

Lets wait and see about that.

I think your dead wrong and IMO I think Ricky is better then Ronnie.
just my 0.02.

I wouldn't be opposed to trading him, because I do like what we have, but at the same time he can be a great help to spell Ronnie. If we were to get a mid rounder for him, I wouldn't have any objections.

:roflmao: @ "max picks"

No offense, but I can't take this thread seriously after that. There's nothing wrong with making a mistake, but you are aiming this thread at people making no sense, and when you attack someone in the matter of sense.. surely, you MUST come correct. :lol: @ using Madden 07's franchise rules, thinking that is a factual reflection of the NFL's.

L.

Ricky Williams could have been one of the best to ever play....HE chose to be a dud....he didn't have love for the game....he has cost the Dolphins picks,players and time...and for what...one great year...that led to nothing?

If Peterson drops to the Dolphins....they will select him and trade away Ricky to the Rams....and that very well could be a reason why they dumped the Running backs coach...a Satan hold over that fell in love with the Ricky Williams curse.

Sometimes you have to know when to cut the cord...that time could very well be now....and anything more than a used ice cream cone would be fine to me...for Ricky.

Ricky Williams could have been one of the best to ever play....HE chose to be a dud....he didn't have love for the game....he has cost the Dolphins picks,players and time...and for what...one great year...that led to nothing?

If Peterson drops to the Dolphins....they will select him and trade away Ricky to the Rams....and that very well could be a reason why they dumped the Running backs coach...a Satan hold over that fell in love with the Ricky Williams curse.

Sometimes you have to know when to cut the cord...that time could very well be now....and anything more than a used ice cream cone would be fine to me...for Ricky.

I agree with you on that completely, but in that scenerio I do want fair compensation for Ricky. I wouldnt give him away for nothing. Let Linehan fight for him.

Back
Top Bottom