You have GOT to read this. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You have GOT to read this.

You had me at "hello". :peck:

I guess NONE of our 9 former or current Pro Bowl players on defense could even take the field for the 2-1 New York Giants. We've allowed 38 points, the Giants have allowed 69 points. The AFC East is a tough division. I predict that we beat the Giants and then New England beats the Giants. They're just not the powerhouse some New York posters think they are. Yes, Shockey is great but so is Randy McMichael. Barber over Rickey Williams? That's just an idiot talking.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
This is a post from the Giant's official site fan forum. WOW.
Read the whole thing.

Guys the more I look at this game the more I think this game will be a huge blowout. There is just no way I think the fish can play with the Giants. I think this game is a huge mismatch and I am looking for one of those old time butt whippings like 38-3 or so. Ricky Williams won't crack the 50 yd barrier and there is no way in he** their overrated DB's can contain our WR's and Shockey. It has been a long time since I felt like we had a game won before it even starts. I kind of wonder if Fassell and Co. think the same and spent some time also preparing for New England, possibly putting in some offensive sets for that game and working against their defense. I think we are looking at running this fin team into the ground. Is there any player on the fins who could start for us?, and yes I include R Williams. Tiki Barber is a more complete back the Williams and has done it for longer than Williams, and I am willing to bet most GM's would take Barber over Williams in that he is faster, more elusive, can catch balls out of the backfield and return punts. Williams is just a slow bruiser who gets yards because he carries the ball 40 + times a game. I could avg a 100 yards a game in the NFL if I carried it that much also. I hate Miami fans and will enjoy our complete and utter domination of them, it should be a laugher and I see no chance that this one is even close boys. NO CHANCE.

Written by Rush Limbaugh no doubt.

I told them I was submitting that post to boners.com. :tongue:

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
This is a post from the Giant's official site fan forum. WOW.
Read the whole thing.

Guys the more I look at this game the more I think this game will be a huge blowout. There is just no way I think the fish can play with the Giants. I think this game is a huge mismatch and I am looking for one of those old time butt whippings like 38-3 or so. Ricky Williams won't crack the 50 yd barrier and there is no way in he** their overrated DB's can contain our WR's and Shockey. It has been a long time since I felt like we had a game won before it even starts. I kind of wonder if Fassell and Co. think the same and spent some time also preparing for New England, possibly putting in some offensive sets for that game and working against their defense. I think we are looking at running this fin team into the ground. Is there any player on the fins who could start for us?, and yes I include R Williams. Tiki Barber is a more complete back the Williams and has done it for longer than Williams, and I am willing to bet most GM's would take Barber over Williams in that he is faster, more elusive, can catch balls out of the backfield and return punts. Williams is just a slow bruiser who gets yards because he carries the ball 40 + times a game. I could avg a 100 yards a game in the NFL if I carried it that much also. I hate Miami fans and will enjoy our complete and utter domination of them, it should be a laugher and I see no chance that this one is even close boys. NO CHANCE.

I found this guy's crack pipe.

Notice, that was his second post. I wonder how many times this guy changes his nick. With analysis like that, he probably starts of the football season like the hurricane season; with a list of names so he can assume a new identity after another humiliating weekend. If you want to post something to him after the game, you'll first have to figure out what his new nick is. :D

This is a hilarious thread now. Please save this AJ.

Well, our DBs did cover their WR but Ricky didn't manage to break 50 yards. I dont think?

Who cares about that. I mean 38-3 was the main point he was trying to make.

That and not a single Miami player starts in place of any Giant. Yeesh.

Sam Madison, Patrick Surtain, Brock Marion, Tim Bowens, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Ricky Williams, and Chris Chambers must just be vastly "overrated"

My gawd...after that 23-10 drubbing I think I might visit their board and prod them a little bit.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Dude you have to post a link to that site. I can;t sit by and take this kind of drug induced rant.

Is this guy crazy or stupid? Or both?

Worse Finatic! He's a New York fan! Typical..... :D

Muck did you post that on boners.com? It's so quiet there now, it's errily...good win for Miami..even I'm shock at the margin we beat them by.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Muck did you post that on boners.com? It's so quiet there now, it's errily...good win for Miami..even I'm shock at the margin we beat them by.

I'm not....

As a matter of fact Clump gets some relief.

I'm changing my signature.

Back
Top Bottom