You just saw why we will lose this game tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You just saw why we will lose this game tonight

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This team does NOT know how to win games. Guys I will 100% guarantee we lose this game tonight. We totally outplayed the Bills tonight and we will lose 14-10, I guaranteee it. With losers like Fiedler and Mcknight, we will never go anywhere. Once again, this is a total collapse by us. Just disgusting, I am not the least suprised guys, same old stuff with this sas sack of $hit losers.

Jesus, what is with you guys. We make one bad play and our season has collapsed again. We've still got mostly the entire quarter left, and we're driving.

Dude, I am not trying to be a jerk, but this is classic Dolphin football under Dave Wannstedt and Jay Fiedler, we totally kick the crap out of this team for 3 and half quarters and you will now see Drew drive down and hit Moulds wfor the go ahead score, it is almost like it is scripted. By the way, I think Olindo Mare has worn out his welcome here in Miami, That A$$hole was primarily responsible for having Royals here and now he is no longer reliable. GUys, I want to be worng about this team but I have seen it so long that it is like a self fulfilling prophecy. If I am wrong, I will eat crow and admit I am a moron.

No Faith

Hope the crow tastes good, and yes, you are a moron!

No faith, no faith at all....you KNOW they always win nailbiters!!

Youre right, I have no faith and I will admit I am a moron on this. No problem, I was dead wrong about them and am happy to be wrong. I iwll enjoy it, I need some faith in this team.

jgar, you're not completely off. Miami needs to be able to make alot of those missed plays to be considered an elite team. Fiedler and McKnight are two people who have to step it up.

Originally posted by jgarMD
This team does NOT know how to win games. Guys I will 100% guarantee we lose this game tonight. We totally outplayed the Bills tonight and we will lose 14-10, I guaranteee it. With losers like Fiedler and Mcknight, we will never go anywhere. Once again, this is a total collapse by us. Just disgusting, I am not the least suprised guys, same old stuff with this sas sack of $hit losers.

Waiting for the apology...:D

Pile it on boys, I shot off at the mouth when I shouldn't have. I have been a fin diehard since the David Woodley days and I have just seen to many heart breaks. ANyways, the team and Wannstedt showed alot tonihgt. I liked how Wanny was gonna go for it if they didn't make it on that TD.

Well, different Dolphins football now. Team doesn't fold in the fourth quarter! This is the second game in a row didn't fold like usual. That loss on opening day just may have been a blessing in disguise!

Ricky makes a difference!

Guys I will 100% guarantee we lose this game tonight.

Umm we didn't lose now did we? :tongue:

Pile it on boys, I shot off at the mouth when I shouldn't have. I have been a fin diehard since the David Woodley days and I have just seen to many heart breaks. ANyways, the team and Wannstedt showed alot tonihgt. I liked how Wanny was gonna go for it if they didn't make it on that TD.

I'm done, you conceded the point so there's no use in carrying this any further. This whole team showed about as much heart as I've ever seen. The defense not only harrassed the Jills into submission they completely shut them out in every way, shape, and form. This was one of the best games I've ever seen the 'Fins play.

Jag, stay on the bandwagon from now on or you'll get all kinds of bad road rash from chasing it down and trying to jump back on! :D

:up:

Dude....exactly how drunk were you when you posted this? Hey, I'll admit that I was a little nervous about that very thing happening also but you can't collapse like that on just one play in the middle of the game. Well at least you came back to take your shots. It's all good man!

Back
Top Bottom