You just saw why we will lose this game tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You just saw why we will lose this game tonight

Originally posted by jgarMD
Pile it on boys, I shot off at the mouth when I shouldn't have. I have been a fin diehard since the David Woodley days and I have just seen to many heart breaks. ANyways, the team and Wannstedt showed alot tonihgt. I liked how Wanny was gonna go for it if they didn't make it on that TD.

Your not a fin fan, Just like half the people on these boreds, go jump on the seahawks bandweagon

Originally posted by bobdroopy

Your not a fin fan, Just like half the people on these boreds, go jump on the seahawks bandweagon

That was ugly, he's not that bad, just nervous like the rest of us was..

Originally posted by dreaded34
Well, different Dolphins football now. Team doesn't fold in the fourth quarter! This is the second game in a row didn't fold like usual. That loss on opening day just may have been a blessing in disguise!

Ricky makes a difference!

we only fold if the refs make us fold.

ya really when 7 of 11 penalties are admitted errors on the refs parts, thers no reason to point the finger at the players.

However, guys need to tackle, qb's need to be more accurate, rb's need to hang on to the ball. Punters need to kick farther than 25 yards.

Back
Top Bottom