You make the pick for the Dolphins at No. 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You make the pick for the Dolphins at No. 12

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Brandon Graham - not even a choice in the poll, but I'll pick him anyway

Dez Bryant, & I send Ted Ginn to turn in the card as fast as he can.

Earl Thomas or Brandon Graham. (Berry if he is there, doubt it though)

My first choice, if available, would be WR Dez Bryant. If he's gone, I'd focus on defense and likely end up drafting NT Dan Williams. Those two positions are in dire need of upgrading in my opinion...

~BK~

if they go defense? BRANDON GRAHAM [the poster boy of a parcells player]

if they go offense? DEZ BRYANT

Berry wont be there, no freakin way. Getting him would make up for Jason Allen. Thanks Nicky boy Saban.
I say DEZ.

if they go defense? BRANDON GRAHAM [the poster boy of a parcells player]

Yeah, except for the fact that Parcells NEVER takes LB's under 6'2". That's why he's not on the poll. I'm not a big fan of Armando, but a least he's smart enough to realize there's no chance the Phins take Brandon Graham.

My votes for Dez.

Derrick Morgan will be a beast in this league but we have to address safety and WR. I'm taking Earl Thomas and adding a WR via trade or later rounds.

initially my vote would go to Dez Bryant or Eric Berry but there's possibly "no snowball's chance in hell" either of them are still available at 12....

therefore, if that were to be true then my darkhorse pick is Sean Weatherspoon and then convert him to ILB

Back
Top Bottom